#003

Walking to 7/11and back took about 15 or so minutes. When you got back you and JD went to your rightful places. You setting up the movie and JD in the kitchen making popcorn. It was about 9:30 at night when JD called that snacks were ready for the movie.

You both sat down holding popcorn and soda. As the movie played you leaned against JD, unbeknownst to you he was blushing hard before he leaned his head on yours. About 50-ish minutes in the movie JD'sI  house phone got a call. JD got up to awnser.

"Hello?"

"WHAT?" He seemed outraged

"Right right. Well get out soon. You know what needs to happen."
Iui
"Yea shes here" he glanced back at you "speaking of which I need to get back to our movie."

"No I'm not yet"

"Dont forget have uh..." he looked at you with a concerned face "2 call 3 so he knows..."

"K bye"

He walked back to the couch and placed his arm around your shoulder. Looking annoyed.

"Who was it?"

"Erm.. uh n-no one."

"Alright then..." you were still suspicious.

RING RING

The phone again, JD got up looking very mad picked up the phone and screeched

"IM BUSY YOU-" his face turned less angry and more annoyed. "Oh. Hey. What do you need?"

"Hm? Yea shes here. What's wrong?"

"Oh ok.."

He turned to you. "Its for you (N/N)"

You walk over and pick up the phone "hello hello?"

"Hey (Y/N)? Uhh I'm at tates house right now uhm I was attacked.. by y'know ghostface? They arrested Billy."

"Wait what billy? For what? Sure he seems crazy but I dont think he would hurt anyone!"

"I dont- I dont know. He was there! He had a mobile phone too! I just...I'm not sure about everything."

"Its ok sid... I just...I'll come over ok? JD can drive me."

"What? No no you dont have to I'll be fine!-"

"No sid I'm coming bye."

You hung up before she could argue, and turned over to JD.

"Hey could you drive me to tates?"

"Ih sure let me call someone real quick though."

You moved you of the way. he picked up the phone and put it to his ear, dialing a number.

"Hey"

"Uh so did 2 tell you the plan?"

"Lame? No no. I came up with it so it's super good. Plus it shoves all suspicion of us into him." He mumbled the last part, almost like he didnt want you to hear. What's happening?

"Mk. Well I gotta go drop off (Y/N) at tates to bye" he hung up and turned to you. "Let's go!".

•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○

"Alright! Were here!" JD took of his biking helmet. "You gonna stay the night here? Cause if so I could pop over to yours and pack a bag for ya. Your dad shouldn't be there he and me dad are working late together tonight."

Oh right. Big bud dean and his assistant (F/N) (L/N). Your dad started working for their company when you were in 7th grade, same time you met JD. Your guy's dads became best friends almost immediately. So when they were going to eventually move he invited you guys with them. You and JD havent been apart since. Actually the reason you moved to woodsboro. You two were probably going to move In a month or so anyway. But your dad, he would've called right? Otherwise he gets how around 8PM. It's like 10 right now. He would be home...you stopped and turned to JD.

"Uh yea just get some pj's and an outfit for tomorrow." You didnt question about your dad. It's not like it would matter anyway. He dosent re as lly care where you are. As long as you call in.

"Right be back soon." JD got his helmet on and drove away.

"HEY (Y/N) THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED!" tate screamed out the upstairs window.

"OK!" You walked up to the porch and opened the door. "Hey ms. Riley"

"Hello (Y/N)" she replied.

You wasted no time running upstairs and going into tates room. Opon entering you see a nervous sid laying on one of the beds and tate on the other.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"Hi tate" you look over to sid. Uh how you doing sid?"

"Ok? I'm not sure I was attacked like an hour ago. I'm scared. Unsure about..everything thing"

"Hey ladies-" Ms. Riley said-- startling all of us "it's the phone for sidney."

"Well tell em' to take a message!" Tatum said

"Its urgent."

"Alright one sec" sid said standing up and walking out.

You looked out the window. It's getting dark. Shouldn't JD have dropped off your stuff already?

"Hey tate? You really think billy is the killer?"

"Totally! He was too good to be true anyway!"

"NO!" We heard sod call me and tate ran downstairs and saw her. She looked like she was about to cry. Ms. Riley came down and got dewey, just when sidney slammed down the phone and we left, I could here dewey pick up the phone and say hello.

•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○

You guys retuned to the room and started talking about stuff to
After about an hour of you guys joking around you looked out side and the moon. Was almost all the way up. Checking the time it was about 12 PM. JD never dropped off your stuff. Was he ok?

"OMG! (Y/N)! Did I tell you about how did totally punched gale!"

"No! Ha! What happened!?" You would call tomorrow JD can wait a little!

A/n
HIIIII this one is a bit longer buttttt,,,, what happened to JD?? What about your dad??? Well you aren't going to find out either for like two?? More chapters. 👀 not ne forgetting to add any other slashers. Lol dont worry mist will come next chapter.

Any way! May the rats give you luck and see you next chapter!