#006

Stu gave you a ride home after that whole thing. When you eventually went inside your home your dad was in the kitchen, cooking.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"I'm going out tonight by the way!"

"Alright sweetie just make sure you take JD with you-"

"Especially with the killer around yea dad I know, but JD cant protect me from everything!"

"He can protect you from a lot, you know I trust the boy too much!"

"Ok, ok." You walked in the kitchen getting two forks and plates to set up the table.

"Get an extra, I invited that new neighbor over for dinner."

"Alrighty" you got the extras and set the table when there was a knock. You walked over and awnser the door to be met with a nice man. About his early 20's about 5'10, short brown hair, he had slight muscle and looked pretty athletic. He was wearing a green shirt tucked into his dirts stained pants.

"Hello I'm uh your new neighbor? Leslie, leslie ver-" he stopped and corrected himself "leslie mancuso."

"Nice to meet ya I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Oh come in!" Leslie waved to your father as he walked in. As you two sat down you decided to ask "whered you move from?"

"Oh a small town north called glen echo, lived there for, four-ish years. I grew up in reno though until I was 18." So hes 22?

"My family moved around a lot but I grew up in haddonfield." You looked over to him, he got this look of astonishment and awe.

"Really!?" He realized what he was doing and tried to calm down a bit. "Did you know Michael Myers?"

"Oh yea, lived next to him as a kid, I was his only friend. When he killed his famil, he came over to my house after. It was terrifying but he didnt kill me he just- hugged me? I dont know..." it was scary thinking of these memories, but you also thought of Michael. He was so kind to you that night. Why?

"Oh, really? Did you hear he escaped? It was like a couple months ago but uh, no one knows where he is."

"That's scary.." would he kill you now? Or would you two just hug again? Leslie noticed you zoning out a little and decided to change the subject.

"Uh so, how's your day been?"

"Hm? Oh good. I suppose. A lot of my friends suspect another one of my friends of being the woodsboro killer, he was even arrested bit they couldn't find anything. But other than that I'm going to a party tonight so yea"

"Hm your a senior in highschool right?"

"Yea, where did you get that scar?" You looked at his arm. There was a nasty burn scar going all the way up into his shirt.

"Oh ah that- that's actually the reason I moved here, an accident with a fire. It was scary honestly, but what did I expect going into this line of work?"

"What's your job?"

He got flustered "oh I uh- I'm an aspiring uh- I'm trying to be- uh uh. Do you like horror movies?"

"DINNERS DONE!" Your dad called from the kitchen. Your dad came out holding three plates if spaghetti.

After dinner you had to leave for the party at stu's, leslie also left said he had some 'work to do'.

After you left your house and crossed the street to start walking 3 men looked at you. They were all from different places, one behind a tree, another from the attic of your home, and lastly a man walking to the house adjacent to yours. They all had 2 things in common. A science that something bad would happen, and one thought.

I have to protect her.

A/n
Oh my lordy lord guys its about to go down. Next chapter is gonna be long, and you guys are gonna hate me!

Any way may the rats give you luck, cuz your sure as heck going to need it!