#011

You walked to the door. You opened it, expecting your father. You were met with a man.

"Ah hello! (Y/N) (L/N)? I'm jed Olsen with 10 o'clock hurricane utah news. Your the (Y/N) from the woodsboro massacre right?"

"I- uh... I guess?" You responded.

"Can I come in? Ask a couple questions for the local paper?" He stepped one foot inside your house. What's with the creeps today?

Without any other choice you reluctantly agreed, leading him to the couch to sit down. "Want any water?" He quickly shook his head.

"I'd prefer if we got straight to the questions ms. (L/N)." You sat down across from him on a small chair grabbing the pillow on it for comfort.

The distant fellung of someone's eyes on you made your hair stand up.

"So first question, you were close to the killers yes? Loomis and macher? Along with the others too, Randal and jason?" Jed said their names emphasized in a way that you couldn't tell if he hated them or loved them.

"Yes, yes I was. Mostly with JD, or Jason Dean. We have been close since middle school." He always hated the name jason.

"Ah so did you ever suspect him to become a murderer?"

"No JD was creepy and all but never that creepy."

He nodded looking you in the eye "do you know what there motive was?" He glanced to his paper "be cause it's very very interesting. The whole reason I came here in fact."

"N- no sir I dont know the motive."

"Let me tell you (Y/N), they all, Billy, Stuart, Randy, Jason dean... they all had one thing in common. They all were madly in lov-!" A thud made the made him drop to the floor.

"Dont scare her like that!" A voice. A very familiar voice said to him. Then the person looked to you.

And you almost burst into tears.

A/n
Owo