#009

A/n
THX bmblxbee FOR BEING MY ONLY REASON TO WRITE RN AND FOR YOUR COMMENTS :))))))) now for the end of season one.

You ran through the tall grass of stus yard, ready to fight ghostface. You had eyes now if billy understood his job it was going to be a breeze. Or so you thought until you saw the front porch. There lie dewey riley and hale weathers with bullet holes in their heads.

[RIP dwight riley]

[RIP gale weathers]

oh god! You thought. You ran inside. Stupid mistake. Billy loomis caught you in his grasp holding your neck with as gun to your head.

"Darling..." he spoke " dont you like what we did to them? Their beautiful!" Billy sounded mad. As in crazy mad. It was terrifying but it somewhat suited him. "ALRIGHT JD WHY DONT YOU COME ON OUT WITH THE NEXT PART OF OUR SHOW EH?" He screamed.

JD walked out if the hallway "(Y/N)? What are you? Loomis! What are you doing with her!? Let her go!"

"What do you mean jason dean what do you MEAN?"

JD ram towards you grabbing your wrist trying to pull you from billy.

Billy was angry "JD STICK TO THE FREAKING PLAN YOU DIMWIT GOD JUST LET ME HAVE HER!" He yelled.

"What do you mean Loomis!? I'm trying to help her!" JD pulled on your arm harder, pulling quickly pulling you into his chest. Then you quickly pulled from JD realizing somthing.

Standing between the two you pointed to JD's chest shakily "you- you were stabbed... but you dont have a limp anymore- " you looked at your hands "not blood" you mumbled. You looked to JD with wide eyes terrified.

"Wait (Y/N)? You know me! I'm your friend I wouldn't do this! I-" JD was cut off by a voice from the kitchen.

"He planned it, almost all of it. Billy boy planned some, mostly the end. But I think I should tell you darling! Were all ghostface- billy stu me and JD! Thought I would tell you since it's quite obvious were all working against eachother, the only two working are billy and stu because why not? Right love? Or my darling? Or whatever you want! As long as your mine." Randy peeked from behind the shadows, he held up a gun smiling a smile that was uncharacteristic for him. His beautiful blue eyes turned into something terrifying and cold. He was terrifying.

JD quickly looked to you then to randy. He charged randy. Randh quickly tried to shoot him but one thing.

"SAFTEYS ON MOTHERFRICKER!" JD yelled. Before pulling out his own gun. You didn't want to see what was going to happen next. You ran.

You left the building running around the house to the garage. You had to find sidney. You could hear billy loomis yelling your name. You went to the garage trying to sneak in, yes it was stupid but what is sid was inside? You looked up, tatum was there still. God how gruesome. You wondered wich one of them killed her. You quickly noticed the door to the inside was open so you snuck in. You could still hear JD and randy fighting. You crawled upstairs praying stu wasn't up th here and that sidney was alive.

Sidney stood at the top of the stairs alive- not well. She looked at me than rand down to come bring me upstairs.   "(Y/N)! Billy! Billy he-!"