#007

You got to stu's, immediately you were blasted with people yelling and loud music. Stu quickly greeted you at the door then ran over to some guy with a beer funnel. You also noticed tatum on the couch next to the TV, randy on the floor next to her sorting through movies. On the other side of the house was JD clearly annoyed with veronica on his hip, instead of having a beer like everyone else he held an extra large slurpee. You decided to go over to Tatum and randy.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Tatum greeted, randy looked up at you smiling as you sat down.

"Hey" you said looking at them both.

"alright!" Randy yelled to everyone. "How many hellraiser?" A couple people raised their hand "how many Halloween?" Almost everyone- including you raised their hands.

Tatum was leaning down looking at the movies "do all of these have Jamie lee curtis in them?"

You stared at her in disbelief "shes the scream queen!" You yelled.

Randy tapped your shoulder "hey can I uh- talk to ya for a sec? Real important let's go upstairs actually."

"Yea sure"

You two left to go upstairs, you barley got to say bye to Tatum but randy seemed a bit scared so you didnt really care. Once actually upstairs randy grabbed something you couldn't see.

"So what d'ya wanna talk about?" You said turning aro-

BLAM

Randy's pov.

Oh my lord I just did that, oh god, I just knocked out (Y/N) (L/N) the person that I love- the person I want to marry- is she ok? Did I hurt her? No no I have no time to worry, I have to do this. I know that probably hurt (Y/N) but is for our future together, soon you will be mine and well live together happily. I just need to betray a couple people and get rid of some- uninvited guests.

He dragged your body into the closet next to him, with how hard he hit you they had maybye an hour? He just needs to make sure sidneys gone and himbury is is being taken care of.

Rushing downstairs he went over to tatum first "hey (Y/N) is taken care of but sid-"

"Yea yea sidney is good everything is on track."

"Good, thanks Tatum!" He ran over to stu next he needed to know when that himbury call was coming.

"Hey geek freak!" Stu greeted

"Hey is the call coming soon? I got (Y/N) we only have about an hour till she wakes up."

"Yea yea! It will be done soon just stop worrying have a good time!"

Randy sighed "fine fine!" He walked back to the couch to watch Halloween. He sat down next to Tatum.

"Hey did you take care of (Y/N)?" She asked.

"Yep, got about an hour till she wakes up" stu plopped next to tatum and kissed her. Dies he even love (Y/N)? Because I would never kiss someone while I have her. Even is she is stuffed in a closet knocked out.

The doorbell rang and stu jumped up but not before asking Tatum to go grab another beer. Perfect. Tatum got up and walked over to the garage. Stu soon raced back aswell

"Guys you will not believe this here! It's that chick from to story! Gale weathers!" Gale walked in next to dewey, tatum saw him and got a little mad calling him over.

"What is she doing here?"

"Shes with me!"

Tatum rolled her eyes