#008

"He was hung up from the goal posts at school." Randy finished.

"Well!" Somone yelled "lets go look before the pry him down!" With that a lot of the guys stood and marched out the door to their cars. All of the girls followed likely because half of the guys were their boyfriends and rides home. It's time for the show to start randy thought.

As if on question sti, billy, and JD walked in "let's go" JD said. He imidiatly ran upstairs while stu went to go get the ghostface costume. Billy went to go hide while randy sat on the couch still watching the movie.

Your POV

You woke up to JD shaking you, you were in a closet with a major headache you imidiatly put your hand to your head in pain.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wd gotta get out of here! It's the killer! Hes here!" JD scrambled out the words.

"What? Where? How?" You managed to ask. "I think I got knocked out? I dont remember who though I just- ah!" Your head hurt again.

"Comon (Y/N)! We gotta go!" JD dragged you up by your arm. You noticed something crawling through the window, the killer?

"JD, the- the uh-" you started to point behind him

"What!?" He said feverishly. He turned around, too late. He was stabbed.

Oh crap, oh god JD!? My bestfriend!? You looked at the killer then he looked at you. You ran out of the room and downstairs. When randy grabbed you on the last step.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Randy asked.

"The- the killer he- he killed JD! Randy hes up their! Randy!" You hugged him tight.

God this is exactly what he wanted, you cuddled in his arms. Even sobbing like this you were so beautiful so prefect...

You were freaked Jesus what's happening? There was a knock on the door you looked up to randy, he didnt look at you. You left randy and opened the door.

Stu. "(Y/N)! I saw the killer- he got tatum- I (N/N), please-"

"I know I know- I saw the killer kill JD!" You were still sobbing like crazy, stu looked freaked aswell.

"(Y/N) come with me! Lests find billy and get out of here!" Stu tried to ignore the glare randy shot him, he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the house. There was one thought in Randy's mind

that isn't the plan.

Stu ran outside to his car tugging you with him "here get in here and stay, I'll go get billy! Then we can go-"

"Stu what about the killer!? I dont want you hurt!"

"Its ok, I can protect myself, ok (N/N)? I got this, now hide!" Stu ran off towards the house.

Being stuck in the car gave you time to think. What happened? The person who knocked you out, randy had asked to talk right before, you got up with him and went to the hall, did randy do it? Why would he? Hes your friend. Maybye hes the killer...but I ran into randy after JD got killed, it would be impossible for him to move that quick. So two killers? You havent seen billy all night, that's weird. God you'll miss JD-

SLAM

you turned your head to the window and saw JD with a bloody hand. You imidiatly opened the door to hold him, blood was going all over your hands.

"JD-"

"(Y/N) THE KILLER- KILLERS IS EVERYBODY, LIKE STU- AND BILLY- AND AND RANDY KNOCKED YOU OUT! BILLY STABBED ME (Y/N) PLEASE!"

you turned your head. stu. He was running toward you with billy. Oh god who do you believe? Your bestfriend or your two friends. The awnser, no one. You booked it to the house. Once inside you closed the door- more like slammed it- therecwas almost immediately banging on the door and begging to be let in. You didnt know who to trust. JD never lies to you, but you could see him lying in a situation where hes framing someone else. But randy knocked you out. Wait- randy. Hes still inside. Crap.

You ran to the garage the banging on the door stopped they probably realize there are other entrances. You made it to the garage. Tatum poor poor tatum. You didnt have time. You ran out into the woods, trying to find a tree to climb. You found one that looked easy to get ontop of and started your climb. Once at the top you heard something. A voice. From behind you?

"Pretty piggy... preeeetyyy pretty piggyyyy....."

"HECK NAH NOT TONIGHT" you sing your arm behind you making contact with a face.

"Agh!" The person suddenly linged for was hard almost knocking you out of the tree.

"WHO ARE YOU" you screamed

"Billy.....Billy."

"Loomis?"

"Who's that? Long mouth man?"

"No? I don't think? Billy dosent have a long mouth?" You cocked your head to the side.

"No no, stinky mole rat man! The one that helped get that man off of the emo!" Billy go thg off you mumbling incoherent things to himself.

"The emo? Crap JD! Yea yea him. Why would billy help him?", you said to yourself.

Billy quickly turned his head to you " whats.. on your hands?"- HD reached out to touch them stopping barley an inch away.

"Blood... my friends blood" you reached your hands up slightly to show him. Why were you so calm around him? He had a strange unappealing yet comforting feeling.

"No no... not blood...I know blood...not blood..." billy grabbed your hands smearing the 'blood'.

"What do you mean? My friend was stabbed..?" He quickly shook his head.

"No not real...not real" he looked at you.

"W- what? This is real... I saw him. He was stabbed.." you looked back up.

BANG

"(Y/N)!? HELP ME! PLEASE (Y/N)" You heard stu call. You snapped your head towards the sound.

"I have to go.... I dont want to..."

"Stay with me... pretty piggy stay." He grabbed your arm.

"I'm scared to go... but I have to end it, who knows who will die... that bang, I left sidney there too! I just- I dont know!" Billy held you hugging you.

"Dont go. Stay. I will protect the pretty piggy..." he started stroking your hair.

"But I need too protect my friends. How about you help me? We can come back here in about 20 minutes. And you can watch and tell me who's evil!"

"I help?" He cocked his head to the side like a dog.

"Yea yea. Please..?" You turned to face stus house, it was barley in view.

"Ok! I'll look! We be here on 20 minutes!" He held up his hand slaying out his fingers like a child. But he quickly retracted his hands muttering things.

"Yes here 20 minutes. I'll see you soon!" You started down the tree but you were about halfway down when Billy's head popped out and said.

"Bye pretty piggy! See you soon!" Then he dissapeared into the tree again.

"Were going to have to do somthing about that nickname."

A/n
Yooooooo I didnt expect to get this out tonight :D I'm kinda proud of this and y'know BILLY. Hes kinda ooc but it's good right?