#004

You woke up on the floor with a pillow and blanket. Standing up you see the time 6:00 am? We gotta go to school soon. Looking around sid and tatum were still asleep. Perfect. You went downstairs to find dewey and ms. Riley at the table.

"Hey dewey, ms. Riley." You said stretching and waving to them

"Are the girls up yet?" Dewey asked

"Ah no, why I came down here accutualy. Let's scare em-- oh right. Let's wake up sud first though."

"Right you go get sid and I'll get the pots and pans!" Dewey got up and walked to the kitchen. While you went back into the room.

Gently tapping sid you saw her eyes open " go downstairs with ms. Riley. me and dewey are gonna scare tatum!"

"Of course" she whispered back. She stood up and left the room.

Dewey came charging in with four pots and pans. You took two, looked at each other and began banging them together.

"WAKE UP!!" You both shouted.

She jumped awake. She looked more angry than scared. "How dare you!-"

Both you and dewey looked at each other as you said "SCATTER!" You both ram as fast as you could out of the room.

•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○

When you guys got to school- dewey drove you guys- tatum noticed gale parked on the side of the school. Tatum and sid said some words and walked over. You decided not to follow and walk into the school. Unaware someone was watching.

You headed for you locker finding stu standing there talking to...billy? He was out of prison?

"Hay babe!" Stu called.

"Hey stu!" You yelled back walking over

"We were waiting! Billy boy wanted to talk to you!" Stu wiggled his eyebrows while you scoffed and turned to billy.

"Uh (Y/N) you dont suspect me do you?" Billy looked you in your eyes.

No you didnt suspect him. Sure billy was scary at some points but no of course you didnt suspect him. He was kind to you, almost nicer to you even his own girlfriend. In you eyes he couldn't hurt anyone.

"No of course not, I dont think you could get anything- in my eyes atleast."

Billy almost looked surprised. "Oh uh thank you." He looked away as stu stepped forward and put his arm around you.

"Now that that's settled let's go over to sids locker!"

??? POV

Walking over with billy and stu at your hip infuriated him, he should be the one there. He wanted to walk over and steal you from them. But he couldn't, he worked closely with them, he knew her far they were willing to go for you. Even willing to beat him in front of everybody. You see them as innocent people, but their not. If only you could see that, you would crawl into his arms. He would be happy with that. For you to be in his arms, the world would fade away. Everything would be perfect. He needs time though, for now he would stay close to you, only enough to get a glance, a couple conversations but, soon. Soon he would have you.

•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○

At sids locker you noticed sid wasn't there.

"If she dosent show up in two minutes  were splitting" Billy mutterd looking towards stu.

"But hey we waited like 10 for (Y/-" Billy looked at him and glared, you just leaned against sidneys Locker waiting for them to show up.You look towards the end of the hall and see tate and sidney walking over. Billy looked to, Sighed and walked away.

"What's up with him?" You ask looking up at stu.

"I dont know man, I think he scared to talk to sid!" Stu looked at you, he looked lovestruck. He started leaning in and-

"Hey babe! Hey (Y/N)" you hear Tatums voice boom.

Stu looked at her flustered but immediately went back to his normal cocky self and started flirting with her.

You looked away from stu and turned to sid " hey! Sorry I left, wanted to get to my locker early y'know. Speaking of wich you only have like 5 minutes left!" You squated down next to her locker.

"Its fine I am really just tired..." You stood up and stu looked at you then sid, then back to you.

"OOOOOOO" You heard someone yell from down the hall. They were waiting a ghostface mask and cloak holding a fake knife. When the ran by you guys did backed up scared, while stu. Being who he is smiled brightly.

"What the heck!" Sidney said

"Are you kinndig me? It's like Christmas!" Stu yelled resulting in a hit with a lollipop from tatum and a small kick on the shin from you.

Suddenly billy walked over, "hey can I talk to sid?" Tatum glared " alone please?"

RING RING RING

You looked up. Then to Billy, Sid, then stu. "Welp I'm going to class seeya later!" You walked off.

"Hey! Wait!" Stu yelled for you. Tatum following

"Can we still talk?" You heard billy mumble. But you could barely make out sids reply with stu talking about something and already being halfway down the hall.

•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○•°○

After school you walked with tatum and sidney. School was let out early. Apparently after talking to billy sid want to the bathroom where she saw ghostface. You for one were happy about school being let out early, you had math the next period. Suddenly stu appeared next to you giving you, tatum and sid small flowers.

"Cizzol cuz scoolz iz out!" Stu said, picking up tatum. "I gotta hand it to ya sid whatever happened back there was amazing! And on behalf of the entire student body," he turned around to face the school " we say 'THANK YOU'"

Sidney scoffed looking at him. While you stared at the flower he gave you.
"I say we celebrate!" Stu set down tatum and looked at them "A fiesta! My place! Tonight! You two bring food!"

"Two?" You asked looking at him.

"Yea! (Y/N) you can chill do whatever! I can come pick you up!" Stu wrapped his arm around you.

"I'm cool with that!" You said. Sid didnt look to sure about going.

"Comon!" Tatum reasoned to sid " It will be fun!"

"Yea! And dont worry! I'll protect you!" Said stu looking at you still.

"Uh.. I'm not sure.." she looked over to tatum. "Fine.. I'll go!" Sid smiled.

HOOOOONK

"Hey you guys want a ride?" It was dewey hanging out of the window of his car.

"Sure!" Said tate. She walked over dragging sidney with her.

Stu leaned his head on you.

"Dont worry sir! I'll take good ol' (N/N) here home!"

A/n
Man im tired. This chapters kinda longer than the others. It was supposed to be like another 500 but decided that for the next chapter. Other than that! Who is the mystery person? Is it someone you know? Probably. I want to clarify the character lost will get updated every 'season' so all the characters listed are in this season even if their not listed by name or you dont converse with some. But dont worry you will talk to most of them. Also wanted to say that so you dont get too attached. Bot saying anything but- it gets juicy.
Anyway! May the rats give you luck and see you next chapter!