A love that made me give blood, instead of drinking other peoples blood...

~Toga Himiko~: 

As I walk back to my house, tears start flooding my face aswell as a devious smile... As I reach my house I jump into through my window to my room breaking it in the process, I grab a bag and pack anything I can while starting to hear the police sirens reaching my house. clothes, weapons, food, water, money anything to survive really...

Well I guess this is it, thank you mom and dad for making me hide my desires for this long. I say to myself sarcastically. It got to the point where I almost killed someone. But I don't know how to feel, it's supposed to feel wrong but it felt so right? 

Well now I can't do anything but run, I'll figure it out along the way of life... I'm only 15, but I'll try my best... 

Even more tears start flooding my face as I say 'Well I guess this is me, this is Himiko Toga.'

I jump back out of my window and run towards the train station with all of my belongings, I'm still in my middle school uniform. I didn't have any time to change after what happened, his blood was so tasty... I always wanted to ask him for some but he wouldn't think I was cute, he would think I was a demon just like everyone else... 

I run into the train station, I have no idea where I'm going but I run to a random train. The most crowded one I could find so that the police couldn't find me, I sit down and wait for the train to go to it's last stop. Should I flee the country? I think to myself not knowing if staying in Japan is a good idea, I take out my phone and book a hotel in the last city that the train stops in. 

Drink his blood~

Drink her blood~

My thoughts keep repeating, society taught me that it's wrong but it feels so right. I don't know what to do at this point I feel that I'm having a full panick attack though I somehow manage to fall asleep on the train, when I wake up it is fully dark outside with only the city lights keeping the city alive. There is only about 2 other people I can see on the train most have already left. These people are on the other side of the train so it's easier for me to restrain myself.

The train reaches the last station and I walk out, I quickly take out my phone and pretend I'm calling someone so that I won't be questioned since I'm a young girl out so late. I get closer to the hotel, I think I see a police car behind me and I start running. 

I then hear footsteps in front of me.