Old memories return

Uraraka Ochako:

Himiko-chan going missing, the first war being over, all the pain and suffering, Deku-kun being in a coma, I feel that everything is somehow my fault.

All day after I can't find Himiko-chan I just stay in my room, even cry.

'Why does all this have to happen, just why...' I say to myself repeatedly. 

Toga Himiko:

I arrive at my old home in the evening darkness, as I walk inside I realise that it's abandoned. 

'My parents must have left huh...' As I turn the lights on I see the last thing I would ever expect.

Graphiti, but with nice messages..?

'This society is cruel, you are innocent!'

 'You go Toga!' 

'Toga the bloody hero'

Along with many more, all saying that I am innocent. That my parents are horrible people.

'Toga the bloody' This message makes me realise something, I had never chosen a hero name. There just wasn't any that felt like me. 

But how could I be a hero... Someone like me is expected to be a villain. Who could ever root for me to be a hero... Ochako-chan did but who else ever would, even Ochako turned on me...

I walk out of my parents house after awhile and lean against I wall and close my eyes taking in the cold air. 

'Hey you, your Himiko Toga right?' I hear a raspy male voice speak. 

I open my eyes to see who's standing before me, my face quickly turns to fear. 

'Dabi!?' I say with a worried expression on my face.

'What you think these flames are gonna hit you?' He says with a villainous grin on his face. 

I take out the knives from my hero costume and am ready for a fight. 

He laughs once more. 'I'm not here to hurt you, I just have an offer so chill out' 

'Eh an offer?' I say standing normally instead of my attack position. 

'Oh I think you know, someone with a quirk like yours every villain organisation would want you. Back during the forest training we were trying to kidnap you as well as Bakugo though we didn't succeed.' He says starting to sound stern. 

'So what do you say Himiko Toga, would you like to join the league of villains? We will offer you a place that makes you feel accepted, a home for you.'

'You want... me in the league..?' I say shocked but happy that anyone would want me. 

He laughs. 'Why would we not?'