Training for the danger

Toga Himiko: 

This whole time I've been going to UA... I've done nothing, absolutely nothing. I'm only here because Ochako-chan said I'd be a good hero, but I want to do more. I need to do more, I want to be a hero one who actually makes a difference.

This is why I'm training much more now, even to the point where I'm feeling sick. This is also to distract my urge of wanting to drink blood, since I don't talk with Ochako-chan anymore I don't have any blood to drink although pomegranate tastes like blood so that's what i've been eating to make up for it.

I feel that my classmates are starting to be worried for me since all they see me do is train constantly or eat pomegranate, they've asked me what's wrong so much that it makes me want to cry it really does. It hurts so much all I want to do is just help others, to finally be worth something. This is really the hero life huh..?

Uraraka Ochako: 

I've been really zoned out lately... Really flustered because I'm in love... I love Himiko-chan so much I can't help it, every time I see her I get severe butterflies now. Though it seems she's completely distracted lately, it seems I was too late realising these feelings because she seems to have moved on from what I said to her all I see her do now is train, I don't know what to think... Well except that she looks really attractive when she's working out...

I can't focus on anything except for her lately, but that isn't great since we have a whole war coming up soon. All I know is that my top priority right now is Himiko-chan, protecting her, saving her and making everything up to her from what I've done.

I know my top priority should be saving people but I just can't help it... Right now she's the thing that matters to me most in this world.

And now it's time to make it up to the love of my life.

Toga Himiko: 

Now... It's time, to save everyone I can and finally put myself to use even if it means to loose my life in the process.

(SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT GUYS BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW ALL THE OF THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS ARE SOMETHING I'VE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE FOR MONTHS YOUR GONNA LOVE THE REST OF THE STORY 😌)

(But only a few more chapters, it's almost done 🥲)