The one who will create a world easier to live in

~Uraraka Ochako:~

Ever since the start of middle school I've been trying to work different jobs to help my family out, I recently got a waitress job at a restaurant with the help of my friend. I'm exhausted, I'm even still in my middle school uniform but it's all for my parents they matter more than me being tired. They've been so amazing to me my whole life so I must repay them... It's okay I can do it.

As I'm walking home I close my eyes for one second, and suddenly someone pushes into me. We both fall with her on top of me, as I open my eyes I look up and see a girl my age. She has long messy blonde hair, pretty rare for someone in Japan. Beautiful sharp, narrow golden eyes. But somethings off... She's.. Crying!? 

'Oh my uhm blonde girl, are you alright? You are crying...' I say feeling worried.

'Get away from me, I don't want to hurt you!' She shouts to me.

She stands up and starts running away, I stand up and start chasing after her. 'Wait do you need help!? I can help you!' She disappears out of sight since she is much faster than me and I'm exhausted. She had a middle school uniform, but it wasn't from my school. I'm worried because she looked like she needed help so I won't just forget about her...

For the next 2 days I've started searching for her, maybe she wasn't in a critical situation but it's best to check. 

I found her. I checked many dark allies since she ran away into one, I see her standing right in front of me. 'Uhm excuse me?' I say as I walk up to her. She looks at me with a mix of emotions on her face. Though she looks like she's holding back from doing something, when I look at her hand I see that she has a knife. Oh god... What if she kills someone I have to stop her!

Do you remember me? I saw you 2 days ago, I've been searching for you for these last 2 days because I've been worried. So are you alright? Do you need any help? 

You spent all this time looking for me because you cared...? She says looking at me surprised.

'Of course I did silly!' I say with a smile reaching my face, tears slowly go to her face. 'Jeez I don't cry too often but your making me cry right now.' She says as she wipes her tears away But i know you won't care about me if I tell you the truth.' She says as the smile on her face fades away. 

'Try me then.' I say happily. 'Let's see if I'll still care about you, which I'm sure I still will.' 'Okay then...' she says suspiciously.

She looks at me as if considering if she can trust this girl her age. We sit down in the alley, both of us still in our middle school uniform. 'So what's your name?' I ask her politely 

'My name is Himiko Toga, what's yours?' she says calmly. 'Nice to meet you Toga-san!, my name is Ochako Uraraka.' 'Nice to meet you to then Uraraka-san' she says smiling slightly. 'How old are you?' I ask looking at her eyes.' I'm 15 years old' she answers looking back at me in my eyes. 'Oh nice your 1 years older than me! I'm 14 years old!' 'Oh that's nice.' she says smiling kindly at me.

'So if you don't mind me asking...' I look down to the ground then back up to her. 'What happened Toga-san?' She looks down to the ground then starts speaking. 'My quirk... It's not very heroic, it's a quirk that has to do with blood...' She says looking ashamed. 'Really? A blood quirk!? That's so cool!' I say smiling at her, She looks back up at me surprised. 'Cool? Nobody's ever said it was cool before.' A glimpse of sparkle in her eyes can be seen as she asks, 'Why do you think it's cool?' 'Because the pro hero Vlad King has a blood quirk!' 'He does? I've never heard of him?' She says surprised. 'Yeah he's not that popular but he's a teacher at UA!' I say excitedly 

'You want to go to UA?' she asks looking at me in the eyes once again. 'Yep! It's my dream to become a hero so I'm hoping I can get into UA! What about you have you ever thought about becoming a hero?' I ask with a warm smile. She looks at me seeming surprised. 'I mean I've never really thought of it as an option considering my quirk...' 'I'm sure you could become a great hero like Vlad King!' I say as I look at her eagerly. Her face turns red slightly. 'Thank you Uraraka-san...'