a simple question~

Uraraka Ochako:

As I sit in the court room I hope for Himiko-chan and her future, my face lights up when she gets the benefit of the doubt. The thing that makes me the happiest is her reaction, the cutest smile I've ever seen goes onto her face when she's happy and she's almost always happy.

As we walk out of the court room she hugs her lawyer, my parents and me. I then go up to her to ask a serious question.

Himiko-chan... I have a question...

Sure what is it, are you alright? she responds

Yep I'm alright! and my question is do you... want to stay with my parents and me...? 

After hearing this a huge smile appears onto her face as she hugs me tightly. 

Ochako-chan I would love to! 

I smile softly at her still holding her close. Then I'll make sure to make you happy.. I say with our faces only inches apart. 

Time goes on and Himiko-chan has been on a school break, she has been living with me and my parents. I still go to school like normal, and Himiko-chan helps me with work when I'm stuck. By the end of the year Himiko-chan decided to finish middle school since she ran away and didn't get the chance to finish. Me and Himiko-chan are now best friends and basically knew everything about each other since we lived together and see each other every morning.

We decided to enroll ourselves into UA high, if we get into UA we might not be in the same class but we would definitely be in the same year since she didn't go to school this year. Oh yeah one thing I didn't mention is me and Himiko-chan have also been training together to improve our powers.

Now we just have to wait... 

For the UA  entrance exam...