The storm

~Uraraka Ochako~:

As me and Himiko-chan arrive to the police station, I can feel her hand trembling in mine. I look up to her and smile making sure to reassure her as we walk along. I fully know that we are friends now as she called me Ochako-chan. 

(Only friends or relatives use your first name to refer to you in Japan, the term 'Chan' is either used for a child, something adorable or girls who are friends.)

As we walk up to the police desk I whisper to her, It will be alright we've got this. She smiles at me slightly still full of fear of what's about to come. 

'Do you girls need anything?' We look at the desk and see a tall policeman sitting there. I start to speak. 'Yes sir we've come here to show a missing person.' 'A missing person?' He asks looking at us confused. 

'Yes hello my name is Himiko Toga, and I've been missing for the last 5 days.' She says not looking at his face from embarrassment. 'Alright I'll search you up on the computer, so what's your situation.' She pauses for a second before saying. 'I'm a runaway my parent's treated me horrible for the last 15 years.' 

'Alright I've got you he-'

He pauses not finishing his sentence. 'Let's go to another room for this.' He says sternly as he stands and we follow. As we follow him we arrive into an investigation type room.

'You can sit down there, he says as he motions us too sit.' He sit's down on a chair on the other side of the table. 'And what is your name young lady?' He says looking towards me. 

'My name is Ochako Uraraka sir, and I've been keeping Himiko Toga at my house before she was ready to go to the police.' My voice takes a serious tone while saying this. 'And you two knew each other before this?' 'No we didn't know each other sir...' Toga says looking at him aswell.

He looks at us confused. 'Then why are you staying together?' 'I saw her in need of help and helped her, that's basically it.' I say still having a serious tone. 

'I see then...' He says as he writes down notes on his computer. When he finishes he looks up from his laptop and looks at Himiko. 'Toga Himiko.' He says in a slightly serious tone. 'Yes sir?' She says looking at him. 'You know that you now have a criminal record right?' 

'Yes I know...' She says with a mix of emotions on her face.

'What were your motives? There has been many news reports but we still don't know your intentions. Whatever you say will be used against you in court remember that.' He says sternly warning her. 

'I did it because of my quirk, I can't control it too much. It gives me the urge to drink blood, my parents made me hide it and shamed me for it my whole life. They sent me to quirk conversion therapy aswell which only worsened it. I couldn't take it anymore, I just couldn't... When I saw Saito-kun all bloodied up I couldn't help it.' A tear reaches her eye as she finishes.

'Thank you for telling me this Toga san.' He says with a slight smile on his face. 'Just know that no matter what happens your parents will be in trouble, quirk conversion therapy is illegal.' He says reassuringly. 

'Will I have to go back?' Toga asks seriously. 'Well they are your legal guardians, but since we don't know what the judge will say yet you can stay else where. But Just know we will have to contact your parents about the situation, and Saito's family.' 

'Thank you so much!' Himiko says with a huge smile on her face. We then leave the police station, as soon as we're outside she hugs me. 'Ochako-chan thank you so much for everything!' She says with a beatiful smile. 'I'm really glad I get so see your true smile like this.' I say laughing softly. 'Huh?' she says confused. 'You like my smile?'

'Of course I do! I'm a bit jealous of how pretty it is.' She looks at me with the blushing face she always has. 'Everyone thinks it's disgusting but you.' she says smiling happily. 'Well everyone is wrong then.' I say laughing softly. 

After this we go to a bubble tea store. 'What's your favorite fruit?' I ask her affectionately. 'My favorite is pomegranate I think you can guess why.' She says laughing slightly. 'What's yours?' 

'Mine is strawberry!' I say eager to get boba. 'Well let's get them then.' We say as we walk into the line. Soon enough we get to the front of the line and order when we get them we start walking away. 'Do you want to go to the park?' She asks eager as always. 'Sure let's go!' I say as we start walking towards the park. 

'Himiko-chan?' I say looking at her in the eyes. 'Yeah what is it?' she says taking a sip of her drink.    

'I've never tried pomegranate bubble tea, can I have some?' I ask eying the boba in her hand. 

'Only if I can try some of your strawberry!' She says taking it from my grip.

'Hey you took that too fast I didn't have enough time to stop you!' I say snickering. 

'Try to get my mine th-.' She cuts her sentence as I take it from her. 'ah too bad you got me!' She says as we both laugh. 

'This is surprisingly good!' I say amazed. 'Of course it's good I chose it.' She says jokingly. 'Yours is really good aswell!' 'I'm glad then.' I say smiling at her. 

We then go and sit down on a bench in the park. 'Huh!?' Toga says shocked. 'What is it Himiko-chan?' I say slightly worried. 'You drank yours so fast I still have like half of mine left!' she says shocked. 'Yeah I drink it really fast...' I say laughing awkwardly. 

We sit and talk for 10 minutes, having a lot of fun. I honestly think she's my best friend.

'Ochako-chan, can I ask you something?' She says with a serious tone in her voice.