our decor

Uraraka Ochako: 

~RING RING RING~

I walk over and grab my phone. It's Mina calling me. 'Hello?' I say into the phone. 'Hey Ochako! You done setting up your dorm?' She asks me. 'Yep just finished, why?' I ask curious. 'I'm calling all the girls to come hang out, me and Toru are here so far come join us!' She says excitedly. 'Alright sure! I'll be there in a bit, do you want me to get some of the girls?' I ask her. 'Yes please! I already called Momo and Kyoka, so could you please get Tsu and Himiko?' She says still full of energy. 'Of course I'll go get them!' I say as I hang up.

I decide to go to Floor 5 first since it's closer to get Tsu. As I arrive on floor 5 I see Sero and chat with him before knocking on Tsu's door. 'Yes?' Tsu says opening the door. 

'Hey Tsu! All the girls are hanging out downstairs, do you wanna join?' I say smiling at her. 

'Sure. Let's go.' She says closing her door and walking downstairs with me.'

'You go on without me okay? I still have to go to Floor 2, to collect Himiko.'

'Sure! see you there.' She says waving goodbye to me.

I then go to Floor 2 knocking on Himiko's door. I hear no response. I knock again. Nothing.

I then hear her voice and turn to see her talking with Deku. This immediately makes me extremely jealous. Until I can't take it anymore. I walk up to them and take Himiko's hand practically dragging her away with me. 

'Huh? Ochako-chan what are you doing!?' She says surprised. 

'The girls want to hang out downstairs let's go.' I say akwardly smiling at her. 

I act like this was the only reason I took her away from Deku, though it obviously isn't. I'm just jealous that he could be taking my... best friend... away from me. Right..?

'Alright then...' She says as we walk down still holding hands. 

'Here they are! All of us are here now!' Mina shouts as she sees us arrive.

'So girls do you want to see each other's rooms now!?' Toru shouts excitedly. 

'Yep let's go for it!' Mina shouts back to her.

'Hey your looking at each others rooms!?' Denki shouts over to us. 

'Yep we sure are.' Momo says over to him. 

'Without the guys!? Oh come on we should definitely join!' Denki says looking at us extremely excited. 

'You think the guys should join us..?' Kyoka whispers to us.

'I think it would be fun if we can judge their rooms!' Himiko exclaims to the girls.

'Oh come on you just want to judge Iida or Midoriya's room, don't you~?' Mina says with a smirk on her face. 

Himiko's face turns to a slight shade of red as my face turns fully red from jealousy. 

'Oh come on Himiko-chan you are always around those two guys and Ochako in your friend group, you definitely have a crush on one of those guys don't you~?' Mina says with an even bigger smirk.

'Why are you assuming that I'm even straight?' Himiko says with a sly smirk on her face.

Mina's smile fades. 'Oh! I'm so sorry for assuming Himiko..!'

'I'm actually not straight either... I'm lesbian as well' Momo admits to us. 

Everyone turns to her surprised. 

'Oh well I'm not lesbian! I'm actually pan!' Himiko says to us smiling.

I smile at Himiko as she says this not knowing what she means since I'm not familiar with terms.

(Ik Toga being pan causes a lot of controversy, but don't debate about it in the comments please. If you want to debate about it we can do it elsewhere just enjoy the story please)

'Oh nice I'm actually bi!' Tsu admits. 

'Same.' Kyoka says.

'I'm still questioning actually..' Mina says to us looking slightly disappointed in herself.

'I'm straight but a full ally still!' Toru says kindly. 

'Same as Toru!' I say with a smile.

Somehow feeling that I'm saying something wrong.

I then see Himiko's smile fade.

Toga Himiko:

She's straight..? No way...  The way she's looked at me, the way she's treated me, the way she's held me. She literally let me drink her blood offering to give it to me for the rest of her life. How could she possibly be straight...