~glory of the first day~

Toga Himiko:

Ochako-chan let me drink her blood...! This means so much to me, this means everything to me. 

I'm even smiling on my first day of school! This shows how happy I am!

Anyways  like I said me and Ochako-chan are going to school. But this uniform was seriously not cute. I changed it to be cuter though! I'm not wearing the cardigan I'm just keeping it in my bag, I shaped my tie into a bow and I even made the skirt shorter! With my tights only going half way up my legs. My hair is also put into two cute messy buns with bangs.

Ochako-chan has got a kind of simple cute girl look, wearing her uniform fully proper. Her cardigan on, tie on correctly, the regular length skirt, full tights on her legs. 

It's clear that we're opposites though we somehow... Always match?  Personality wise atleast. We always have less to complain about when we're together... I always only thought about negative things in my life, but now all I can think about is her.

We somehow keep ending up next to each other, what is this fate that's happening?

Ochako-chan was my hero, my savior. The one making me a better person. I ended up in the same apartment as her, sharing the same bed... Now the same school, even the same class! Seriously this fate is crazy.

Anyways enough with my thoughts! Here we are at UA!

We walk into the UA building and hear the chatting of students, mostly first years trying to find they're classes. With a few different second and third years helping them.

'Uh Ochako-chan where is our class I didn't check' I say smiling awkwardly

'Don't worry Himiko-chan I checked, it's on the second floor!' She says smiling sweetly

'Thanks seriously I forget to check these things haha!' I say smiling back to her.

We then walk to our class, Class 1A.

'Wow thats a huge sign!' Ochako-chan says looking up at the sign in front of Class 1A saying obviously Class 1A.

Though what she doesn't realize is that there are two people in front of us. The blue haired guy I was jealous of at the exam because of his speed and the green haired boy.

'Oh hey you two! Didn't see you there sorry if I startled you!'

Tenya Lida: 'Hello! I'm Tenya Lida, pleasure to make your acquaintance! He says holding out his hand to the both of us.'

I hesitate for a second wondering his intentions though Ochako-chan takes it almost immediately. 

'I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you Lida!' 

They then stop shaking they're hands and I take his.

'Himiko Toga nice to meet you as well!' I say smiling in an attempt to make friends.

'Uh it's nice to meet you Toga-san but fix your tie please...!' He says as he then runs into the classroom telling a blonde haired boy to get his feet of his table. 

The green haired boy looks shocked seeing the blonde haired boy, wonder whats going on with them...

Ochako-chan then starts talking to the green haired boy. 

'Hey messy green haired boy!' She says smiling walking up to him. He immediately blushes at this. 

Jeez he better back off.

'U-uh me...?' He says looking away embarrassed. 

'Yeah you silly! Thanks for what you did back during the exam, saving me and all.' 

'It's n-no prob-blem...' He says stuttering. Jeez he's never talked to a girl has he...

'I'm so exited I can't wait to make loads of friends!' Ochako says looking super happy.

'If you just want to make friends then you should leave now.'

A voice behind us startles all three of us. We turn around and see, a man in a sleeping bag!?

'I'm your teacher, Shouta Aizawa.'

'Our teacher!?' Everyone turns to him in shock.

(Alright so everyone this is the end of this chapter but I need to say something, so it wouldn't make sense to have one extra person in the class it just wouldn't work. So after thinking for awhile I made a choice that will affect this story, I'm sorry Mineta but ur gonna have to go. It's also cuz nobody in the fandom really likes him- so when they split up into partners for example Toga will be with whoever Mineta was with. Except for if I change it. Thanks for reading this part!)