Backflash for Lairas life.

The picture you see is Laira. I will share some info about her.
Full name: Laira Ace .....L.A lol
Age: 16
Has no "known" family members.
Her brother was the last thing of family she had. The Ace family have a unique abilities. More than one family member will be picked to get vengeance for Thier family tree. Her brother Sam Ace was one of the chosen. Sadly after completing the Hunter exam well family members. They were attacked by the Phantom Troop(bad gang of powerful nen users) also they attempt to take Laira as a new member when she was little, because she awoke in the middle of the night. "The night the Ace family was murdered". She saw shadows in the living room she thought it was Sam or Papa, Mama maybe?..... She opened the door a little to see want has happened an happening. Papa....MaMa are not moving on the floor red stuff coated it. She was just in time, Sam was held by one of the troops. She ran yelling big brother!! He stared at her an yelled " run away plz Ace" I stopped... Started sobbing silently trying to keep the tears back.. Sam looked at the leader an said take me not her , don't hurt her plz.. he cried at the thought of me being hurt.. The leader nodded and took his life and ability. They dropped the life less body on the floor and I crawled over and silently cried. A light turned on in her setting her ability onto uncontrolled. Her once silver eyes turn bright red.She got up slowly an turned on the a Troop. An once invisible chains came into reality. And grabbed him and tightly around him. The whole Phantom Troop looked Back in time to see him turn into nothing.. One of the Phantoms came running at me an I came back to reality.. I was picked up and I look to see Sam he wasn't alive but a dream in reality. He touched me one my head and lights in different colors shot every were like lightining. Marks appeared on my arm and back. I was given the entired Ace Family traits and customs. I stood up in awake my eyes that were once sliver now have red with them. I looked at the Phantom running at me in tears..

I guess this man mattered to her...

I block her movements I get hit once and I looked back a this tall man with these full of lust, sadness. I was able to whisper " I will avenge my family..." I black out..

_______________________________________

Well I hope you love it... If your not into anime just imagine it in reality then. But way better in anime.
Love y'all