chapter 43(ง'̀-'́)ง

'Life is long but it only takes one second to meet death'~ unknown.

----------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School plus exams is like a time crunch. But I hope this will be a good chapter. Um comment or vote plz (^.^)/
Love you guys. (≧∇≦)/
______________________________

As we walked through the portal and ended up looking and very large walls... Almost like doors for giants...

" so this is where u live Killua?", I ask looking down at him then up.

" yup just follow me", he says walking to the wall/giants door.

He just touchs it and 3 walls move inword. He walks in like no big deal. But I was shell shocked as hell I just quickly walked behind him before the doors closed.

He walked through this forest to a brick broken wall then this girl is standing in the middle of the wall way.

" welcome back Master Killua", she says with a smile but it quickly fades as she sees me.

Killua notices her stare and he clears his throat and sighs.

" this is a friend of mine she's helping me on one of my missions", he said finally looking at her.

She looks off edge but smiles and let's us pass. She stood at the brick wall as she watched us disappear from her sight.

" she seemed nice ", I said jokingly. He smiles," then your going to love my family", he said with sarcasm.

We laughed till we walked to his mansion sized house. As we look toward the door and see a man with glasses and a annoyed look on his face.

"Welcome home Killua", he says bowing. And stands up and opens the door for him.
He walks through and I was about to till the old man threw coins like bullets at me. I dodged everyone of them and caught one and looked down at it.

Nothing special about it but a plain coin .... With nen....
I drop it just in time as it borrows into the ground.

Leaving a creater in the ground. I look toward the man with a questions floating in my eyes.

" its OK she's with me, a friend of mine and Gone", Killua said putting his hand on his butlers.

The man softened at the sound if Gons name. I walk over to them and introduced myself. " I am Laira Ace from the Ace clan its nice to meet you", I say smiling holding my hand out to him.

He stares at my hand like his studying it for a pop quiz or something....

He finally shakes it and quickly let's go. He turns to Killua," master I don't think your mother or father will approve of this", he said looking at Killua.

He shrugged ," they'll have to or Gon will die", he says with a hint of sorrow.

His butler caught the hint and looked down and closed his eyes and shook his head.

" does she have anything nicer to wear?", he says looking at me.

I nodded and a bright light appears around my body.
I have my hair down with a braid connecting to the middle the back of my head.

A black dress with tights and combat boots. " is this better?", I say. Killua looks away blushing and the butler just nods.

We walk in together and the butler takes us to were Killuas mother and father.

He opens these gold doors to a large room dimly lit with flames. With a well built man with long blond hair.

A woman with a thing over her eyes and a old dress but pretty.

" Killua were have you been!", his mothers voice with anger and discussed.

His father opens his eyes and smiles when he sees Killua.

" welcome home son', he said in a deep voice.

Killua smiles at his father and waves.

His mother looks like she's about to set fire to the world with words.

Then she sees me and its silent the mother and father are looking at me.

I stare back like a small battle was going on but his father smiles once more.

" already bring the ladies home with you?", he says laughing.

Killua blushes and shook his head ," no she's just helping me on a mission a friend of Gons as well", he said.

" i don't like her", Killuas mother says in a negative tone.

I smile and bow " my name is Laira Ace I'm of the Ace clan",.

All was silent again. " one left of a great clan", Hus father said with his eyes closed.

" yes sir", I say looking back up.

" well then I guess will make you apart of this family then", he smiles.

He is very happy today....

" no she will not , she must leave this once! I demand it!", the mother says.

I let loose and light glows off my body and I change back into what I had on earlyer.

" you don't have to like me at all, I'm only here to save a friend of mine, you are just a mile stone in my path so IG you would I would like to talk to you about Killua plan", I say with a lace of kindness toward his mother.

She ticked her tongue and walked out of the room. As she past me she gave me a look but I couldn't tell which it was. (Lol)

Killua sat beside he's father and they talked in silents and then Killua got up and walked out and told me to stay.

___________________________
I wonder where he's going?
Hope you guys r OK with this.