chapter 21

Little thanks for the 888 views love you guys. ( ^ω^) trying to work on that 1k or more.(^__^)
____________________________________

Me and Hisoka walked around a little till it was about midnight.
" Want to go to a hotel an get some sleep?"~, asked Hisoka.

" A-h sure", I yawned. We walked to Heavens arena for a hotel room and also to work in some money. Because we we're broke as crap!

"Excuse me miss can we enter to fight?"~, Hisoka asked the young girl, she had light brown hair an golden hazel eyes, very pretty.

"A---ahh sure Hisoka", she shyly said. She looked around till she saw me standing behide him staring at her.

"And wha-t is yo-ur name miss?", she stammered.

" Laira ", I said looking away from her. I've seen her before... But where???

Hisoka looked at me curiously then leaned down to my ear," what's got you staring at people all of a sudden?"~, he cooed in my ear.

" Nothing just a feeling," I sighed. And took my paper for my fight in the morning, and followed Hisoka to our room.

The elevator was soooo slow. " I'm so tired right now", I yawned.
Making Hisoka yawn as well.
" stop yawning your making me more tired"~, Hisoka grumbled.

The door finally opened an hopefully our room wasn't that far away.

I looked at my paper," we have different rooms", I stared at the paper wishing I could just burn it now.

I looked at Hisoka he was already at his door as mine was across from his.

"Goodnight Hisoka", I sighed. I heard footsteps as I opened my room door. I turned around to Hisoka as he planted a passionate kiss, I rapped my arms around his neck. As I pulled away," good night"~, Hisoka whispered.

He turned to his room and closed the door. Went inside mine an closed the door, I looked around the small room. Blue sheets , with gold pillows. I examined the bathroom which was white with red towels an rug. The kitchen was fairly small with a black stove, frigerator , an wooden cabinets. Completed with a island counter top in the middle.

What a nice little room .... Till I saw a door to look out onto a balcony with wooden lawn chairs, and red matching pillows.

A small table with black roses.
Just my taste

I closed the balcony door and locked it. I took a quick shower, and putting a rob on and walked out to my bed.

I got under the sheets an turned the light off..
Good night Hisoka....

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but hope is was good. Love you guys ❤