chapter 8

After a while of walking we were at our first problem....

We had to work on fighting together. To over come this challenge.

I saw a guy with gray long hair and two knives. And another guy with dirty blond hair. I admit he was cute.. but an a more serious note we had to defeat them in order to pass.

Easy as cake, I whispered. Hisoka grinned an we both high fived.

Ring ..... Ring....

So who do you want to take down, asked the blond guy.

The gray haired man grinned, the clown is mine you can have the girl.

Looks like this won't be fun at all, the boy murmured.

I stood thier realizing this was a battle an I wasn't going to lose. I put my ear buds in an turned it up high to where I could hear nothing, I smirked.

Don't get to cocky little girl, the boy said.

I just stared at him an pointed to my ear an shrugged. An watch his get pissed off.

Hisoka had already started he's battle with the old guy an the knife trick was cool but I wasn't impressed.

Time to get to work...

I ran at the guy at my slowest. But I was still pretty fast.

He was getting more an more pissed that he couldn't land punches on me.

I blocked one an held his fist down to were we were starring eye to eye for a moment it felt as if the world stopped for me, an I punched him in the face.

He's moves became slower and slower, or I came faster an faster.

I eyed Hisoka an saw he was scratch pretty bad but still saw no emotion to them.

I want to end this meaning less fight now kid , I yelled at the kid.

He stood thier I think in deep thought. An my nightmares of flash backs hit me.....

This boy was one of the people that tryed to kill me when I was little.

I lost it all the memories came flooding back to me... I lost control..

My hair turned black my eyes no longer silver but blood red. I saw fear in his eyes..

Your an Ace!! Your apart of the Ace clan! We killed you all!! Why are you still alive!!, he panicked.

I felt my marks on my arms an my back burn with vengeance.

He laughed an mocked me of my clan.

Your soo... I cut him off.

Blood ran down my arm an I looked back to see he's body fall to the ground. I stared at the blood on my hands then remembered the first time I had killed. It felt good , my blood lust spiked.

I looked over to see Hisoka with the head of his victim in he's hand. He stared at me with lust an I did to. I looked away at the bloody stream of blood running.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look up to see him straing at me.

My eyes went normal silver with red at the bottom an light moonlight hair. My marks didn't burn anymore.

I hugged him an he hugged me back.

I pull away a stand on my toes to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to deepen the kiss.

I ran my hand through his hair still so soft.

We pulled away after a while an walk side by side. To this big room with other doors.

First contestant Hisoka, second contestant Laira.

We're the first to get done??, I asked confused.

I guess we should have taken it abit slower next time, he winked.

I blushed then others started to come threw the doors. I sat inausment to Hisoka play with his cards. Building houses an playing games to pass the time.

Laira?

Yes?

I think I like you....

I stopped building my house an saw him staring at me waiting my answer.

I do to...

____________________________________

Hope you injoyed please comment your thoughts on this. Thanks for your time.