Chapter 39

What am I doing with my life... Am I a monster like the one next to me? Can I leave it all and run to save others? What happened to my goal to kill the Phantom Troop and here I have the boss right next to me...., I thought as I stared at the man. I sat up and put clothes on and walked out the room.

Flash back

As the sun came up as we were about to go to sleep.
Chrollo had put a mark on my skin alike my others and now I'm bown to his rule he will always know where I am now. I am is slave his maid his mate as long as this mark is here... Until someone kills him I can not be set free from this curse.
As I fell asleep..
End of flash back

Walking down the halls of this abandoned building made me feel as if a bird in a cage. Forever kept from the world outside. I walked to get some fresh air as I was turning the corner, I was pulled to the wall.

Yellow golden eyes peared into mine. I felt him tighten his grip on my arms. I flitched a little from it.

" this is a warning is you hurt Scarlett again... I will kill you,"~ he said as he whispered in my ear. I stared at him with anger and hate for he didn't know it was me. I let him get to me and I felt my blue fire run all over my body. He let go and jumped back. Blue flames ran from head to toe and on the ground.

" I didn't ask for this life," I screamed at him. He looked as if he was on guard as Scarlett ran to him from the other side of the hall. I felt my flames grow but then they died as soon as there lips met. I let it go and walked away. I turned," touch me again I'll kill you," I said as my eyes were emotionless. And walked way from them. I walked and explored the building.

I found were some of the troop went. I guess they got bored and went out hunting.

I turned to a broken window and looked out side at the sun. I sensed nen behind me making me turn and see Scarlett staring at me.
I looked at her and looked at the window. " what do you want red,". I could tell she flitched at the nick name.
" nothing just wanted to see how your cut is", she said.

I lefted my shirt and that she had stabbed me. But there was no mark or cut.

I looked at her and her mouth dropped.
" I don't remember getting cut ", I said as I looked back down to where it was suppose to be.

" so you can use nen?", she said amused. I looked at her and shrugged. " it's easy to use nen and a the others,".

I turned and walked to her," what made you want to talk to me after what happened last night", I said cocking my head to the side a little.

She back away a little. I heard a cracking sound as I was looking around the room for it. Let the floor where Scarlett fell threw. She screamed as I felt the floor cave at my feet we were falling from a 100 ft.
I felt my wings come out and I grabbed Scarlett just in time before we hit the floor.

She clung to me till I landed on the ground. And my wings vanished.

I haven't used a lot of nen in a long time so it kind of made me tired. Scarlett looked at me like she didn't want to adment I had saved her. " Thank you", she said.
" no pro-blem", I said as I past out. Very thing went black.

I guess I used to much in a little time..

___________________________

Comments or fave.

Love yall.