chapter 32

Beep beep

" shut that damn thing off"~, Hisoka grumbled.

I turned and the clock was on his side. I sled across him and turned the alarm off. As I sat on him, I yawned and leaned down and lightly kissed his cheek as I went to go take a shower.

As I got in I imagined what happened last night. With every detail, I shivered with the pleasure of last night. As I turned the water off I turned and looked at the mirror an saw my silver eyes darken with red.
Somethings off....

I turned and looked closer and closer... My hair color is changing too black? I guess it's that time of the month for me...

As I got a towel and walked out to get some clothes I saw Hisoka still laying in bed...

I walked to my closet and got dressed. I walked out and he still was in bed. I ran and jumped on him and he jumped up and stared at me. He stared at me and rubbed his eyes.

" Laira what did you do to your hair"~, he smirked. " it's just something that happens every month or two it's normal", I said.

' oh'~,he grinned amused. He started to rub his light friend on me but I lead in and stared at him. " you going to get up or if you don't you won't get any more", I teased.

Hisoka whimpered and got up, after I got off him. He went to take a shower. And after he was dressed we headed out the door.

Time to see my nightmares...
____________________________________

Well it's short but it's an update school is rlly takeing away my writing time. ;-;
Plz forgives me.

Love y'all ~