--Transmigrating into LP--

Cale's POV:

    Cale laid there on the cold floor thinking about how he wasn't able to save his family from this cold misery and tragedy of war.

He was especially sad about how he was never able to make his mother proud and how he wishes he could meet her once more.

As he closed his eyes giving into the tiredness and darkness of the void, he soon heard a voice talk to him in a warm & gentle tone resembling that of his mothers. Hearing this Cale relaxed and teared up a bit before finally closing his eyes to rest.

   But what greeted cale was not eternal darkness and regret but all the pain he felt in his body before was gone and instead the bitter cold was replaced by the warmth of the sun. His body felt Lighter and warm, and he could feel his body moving not like that of a dead person's but instead like that of a living person's. Confused cale tried to open his eyes but found that he couldn't. Not understanding what's happening he tried even harder to open them not wanting to stay in this cold, bitter darkness again.

   As he was fighting with his eyelids trying to get them to open, he could hear small and quiet mummers surrounding him. Wanting to see where that noise was coming from, he tried even harder to open them once again but to his Suprise he was finally able to open then this time.

  But because the light was too blinding for his sensitive eyes that had yet to adjust to his new surroundings. Cale had to squint a few times to see clearly what was in front of him.

As cale was trying to adjust to the new sight he was soon met with a cold and death like glare as if he was just an animal awaiting to be killed by its predator. Cale hated this gaze a lot, but he had somehow found himself unable to look away as if he would be killed by this person at any moment.

   Two pairs of blue jeweled eyes staring at each other not parting as if something was keeping them from doing so. Cale was a bit shaken by this not knowing what to do as he was being started down at by the man Infront of him. This continued for a while before the man finally averted his gaze for a brief second to glance at the red-haired knight beside him before finally speaking while keeping his eyes back on cale.

"Why isn't this one crying?"

The man with the blue jeweled eyes asked the red-haired knight beside him to which he replied back with.

"I don't know either your majesty."

"I thought you said babies were supposed to cry?"

"Yes, your majesty that is correct!"

"Then why isn't this one crying."

"I'm as lost as you are your majesty."

   Cale only watched as the two conversed trying to understand what their saying. His ears weren't properly working yet so all could hear were slight murmur's. So, all he could do was squint his eyes trying to lip read what their saying.

"How weird all he's doing is just staring?"

'You're staring to you bastard!' Cale thought angrily once he realized that's what the man said.

"Perhaps he's just curious your majesty!"

"Is that so? Then tell me why is the other one still crying?"

"Maybes she's just hungry your majesty?" The red knight suggested.

'The other one' Cale thought when he saw the man clearly mouth those words. Just as he was confused, he felt a small and quiet noise sounding next to his ear. He looked over to the side to where those noises were coming from only to find a baby with the same jeweled eyes as the man before them.