-Tea with the guests-

After having this 'terrifying' realization, they were soon interrupted by the red-haired knight beside Claude whose name was Felix.

"Maybe she thought it was a toy your majesty" he said looking at the teeth marks athy made on the statue.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Is this the moment I die! Am I going to die first because I left teeth marks on his statue!!! Brother save me" she said to her brother while screaming and crying internally.

"Don't be dramatic athy! Why would he kill you just because of some teeth marks"

".....shut up you don't know what he's like you never ready the novel!!"

Before Cale could replay he suddenly felt Claude throw him into Felix's arms with his sister to which he barely made it uninjured

"They must have ran off during play time. Carry them Felix. I should have some tea with my guest."

Thus leads us to where we are right now. Currently Cale is sitting beside his sister who is terrified and screaming inside where else Cale is just tired of this shit already since he woke up way to early for this kinda drama fest to be happening to him already. After a long silence and staring contest Claude decided to speak first.

"I didn't know you both couldn't speak. Well, this is boring."

"Does this mean he'll us if we don't talk?"

"Okay now you're just exaggerating."

".... no I'm not" she said before taking a deep breath and finally said with a smile on her face.

"Athy and Athan can talk"

"Finally, I can hear your voice" he said before turning to look at Cale.

"Yeah, I'm not talking to you."

"brother you could die if you don't."

"Do I look like I care? I'm not speaking to him he ruined my day by throwing me in the air." He said to athy. So, in order to save her brother, she decided to talk for him.

"Athan can talk too he just doesn't like to talk much"

"Then why do you guys keep quiet even though I'm clearly talking to you?" When he asked this, it made them both even more silent than they were before.

"Your majesty kids around their highnesses age tend to be shy"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah you bastard kids can be shy to"

"I'm not shy I just don't want to talk to him"

"I know that but do other people know that athan?

"....no"

"Exactly! So all we need to do is just agree with him okay?"

"....."

"Okay?"

".... No"