--The Meeting--

After that incident the twins were both heading back to their rooms and getting ready for bed. As they were getting ready Athy suddenly had a thought and quickly turned towards her 'younger' brother and yelled at him through their heads which irritated Cale who was already resting in his bed.

"ATHAN!? BROTHERRRR!!!"

"Ughhh what is it now? Am I not allowed to rest?"

"Shut up I have a question!"

"...Thats it?...Fine, but did you really have to shout at me for that"

"No, not really! but I wanted too"

"You? *sigh*..Whatever. What is it this time?"

"It's about-"

"Y'now what never mind I know who your talking about just get to the point already" Cale said to athy cutting her off in a annoyed tone.

"Jeez okay! Anyways back to what I was saying!!"
"Do you think he's going to do something to us"
"Is this our end already? is he testing us to see whether we're useful or not?" Athy started rumbling of to Cale in a panicked voice.

"Most likely not since that knight said he'll continue to visit us in the future though I could really care less" Cale replied to her in a bored and tired voice.

"How can you say something like that all the time? Are you really not scared of death at all?"

"...not really"

"Then what about me? I don't want to be left alone again in this world! Your all I have left Athan! I don't wanna die yet not again!!!" Athy said on the verge of tears.

"....."

"That's why your not allowed to die until I say you can or even until I die myself!!" Athy said in a strict and commanding voice while still tearing up.

".....alright" Cale said reluctantly to reassure her.

"Good!" Athy said nodding in satisfaction while still sniffling.

"....we should really go to sleep now" Cale suggested changing the subject.

"Yeah! I'm really..tired..now"

Athy said nodding off before finally falling asleep. Leaving Cale to wander in his own thoughts about what she said earlier.

Cale's never had someone who was this worried about him at least not since his mothers passing. heck not even his own father was this worried about him when he got beaten up by that damn bastard and instead took his side instead of his own son's.

Even Ron who was with him his whole life and was the only one Cale had ever trusted betrayed him.

With all these troublesome thoughts to which Cale had never wished to remember again came rushing to his head he could hardly sleep.
After a few hours near early morning cale was finally able to settle his own thoughts and relax before dozing off and falling asleep.