--AfterMath--

"Did you hear that brother? lily did that for us!!!"

"...."

"She really stepped in front of that tyrant just to save us im so touched ahh!! aren't you brother?" athy said moved to tears not noticing cales silence.

"...yeah"

"She also took care of the ruby palace. How dare she. The only people who dared to stand in my way and survived were her and that wrench"

Claude continued ignoring the silence coming from the children thinking that's it's normal for them to be quiet cause of their age due to what Felix told him.

"As both of you sit there are you aware of who I am?"

Once Claude said this athy froze for the hundredth Time today dropping the fork that was in her hands. Although Cale also heard this, he wasn't as shocked as her and only stopped eating because he was full of just eating cake.

So he put down the plate of cake and picked up a cookie to munch on while also drinking some tea with it. The food here was a lot better than the ones served at the Ruby Palace so Cale wanted to fill up and eat as much he could before they had to leave.

'Damn, what do I say? What do I do brother help me here I don't want to be alone' she said crying internally though it was so loud that Cale could probably hear what she was saying.

And although Cale is not good at comforting people, he still put down his plate of cookies which he grabbed from who knows where and put his hand over Athys hand for her to hold. And although this helped a little bit, she was still screaming inside on what to do now.

"F-Father" Athy said stuttering.

Hearing this the room instantly became quite and the atmosphere became peaceful yet chaotic.

"Now I'm done for? How could I say that? Father? Father who? This bastard? no way! And why is it so quiet? Why doesn't someone talk? Brother!?" Athy said full of panic and questions.

"....."

"Earth to Athan? ATHAN? Talk to me brother"

"...that was the most disturbing thing I've ever heard from you."

"What!?"
" It wasn't that bad was it?"

"..."

"Oh gawd, does this mean I'm going to die today? Is this my end already" Athy said panicked and on the verge of tears.

"...."

"...Wait a minute."

"But he liked Jeannettes personality, didn't he? So as long as I keep acting cute, I should be fine then right?! Hehe! Then I guess I have no choice!!" She said trying to cheer herself up.

".....(wtf did I just hear?)"

Hearing this Cale could feel something weird and disturbing about to happen in the next few seconds. Breaking the quiet and calm atmosphere athy said with happy and giggly voice.