--Boat Ride (pt1)--

A few days have passed since that day, and pretty much everything had stayed the same. Though the only thing cale could say that changed a lot was the fact that, that stupid emperor and lame excuse of a father was giving them more attention than needed too.

Another thing that bothered him was the fact that his 'sister' was always acting Infront of him. In front of that bastard of a father she was always putting on this fake smile just to 'survive' which pissed him off a ton.

Other than that, cale could say that would pretty much summon things up for the last few days which leads us to the present time where currently cale and athy where meeting with Claude.

"You look at lot chubbier than I remember?"

Claude said to Athy before turning over and to Cale.

"And you look a lot thinner compared to your sister?"

"hehe you look pretty too papa!!"

"Why this bastard! it hasn't even been that long since he's known us right?, so what's he talking about?!"

"Right athan? He's crazy"

"Mhm!" Cale hummed while slightly nodding his head in agreement to appease his sister consider her temper and constant questioning if he kept quiet.

As they were both in their own small world of agreement cale soon turned his head to glance at lily and Felix feeling like there's somethings wrong with the two of them but once he did he saw them looking like they were about to pass out from fright.

It took cale a little while to realize because of the lack of sleep he's been getting these past few day's to fully understand that they were both terrified that Claude might do something to them.

After a while though he quickly threw all those thoughts to the side after hearing claude talking to them again.

"Follow me"

Athy and Cale looked at each other before slowly walk behind Claude.

Soon after they reached a lake with a boat on it.

Seeing this Lily began to worry before hesitating and then finally deciding to say.

"Your majesty, I worry for their highnesses when being near water!"

To which Claude only responded with.

"What's there to worry about when their with me."

"B-but..."

Seeing as Claude didn't listen lily began to worry even more before feeling a small tug on her dress. She payed no mind to it at first knowing that it was only the princess doing this.

'NO! no, lily I don't want to goooo!! I don't wanna go on the boat!!'

Seeing Athy's panic Cale glanced between lily and Claude but seeing as there was no improvement he decided to make the first move and tug on lily's dress too.

Feeling the difference between tugs Lilly looked down to catch a glimpse of cales hair. Realizing that it was cale lily froze not knowing what to do as he rarely has ever done this.
As lily was in a momentary state of shock Claude on the other hand had no knowledge of this and simple thought that he was begging to go on the boat.