--Bed Rest (boat ride pt2)--

Cale was jolted awake by the sound of someone screaming.
As he looked over to see where it was coming from he saw his sister drowning in the lake.

Cale froze, his mind in a state of bewilderment and panic. He looked over to glance at Claude only to find him staring into the water completely unfazed and unworried.

'This fucker! He's not even worried for his own child'
Cale clenched his fists in anger.

Not even worrying about the fact that he himself can't even swim in his new body. Cale rushed in and jumped out of the boat to save athy from drowning
Any further in the water.

As he plunged into the water he grabbed Athy's wrist and tried his best to swim out of the water and get closer to the surface grounds.

Once he got closer to the surface something then grabbed him by the foot pulling him deeper into the water. Not letting this stop him he tried to shake it off his foot and even tried to pull it off. But to avail it wouldn't even budge no matter how hard he tried. Not knowing what to do Cale then glanced back at Claude's direction only to be meet with that same impassive look.

Cale gritted his teeth in anger. Still holding on tight to his sister Cale resisted the urge to shut his eyes giving into the darkness.

'Fuck! What do I do?'

Never has Cale ever been In such a difficult and terrifying situation before. At least not since that accident back in his world.

Not know what to do and in a state of panic as the pressure on his eyes grew stronger Cale only just decided to give into fate and hug his sister. Just as he was closing his eyes he saw a hand reach out towards them before he complete blacked out.
———————
—————
———
——

Athy was shook awake from the pressure in her lunges. She immediately started panicking and coughing up the water that had entered her mouth while she was passed out.

"Princess! Princess are you alright"

She could hear Lilly say worryingly while having one hand on her forehead checking on her condition. Although she heard lily say this she couldn't respond or didn't even want to respond to her due to how tired she was and the constant coughing.

"Felix."

"Yes your majesty?"

"Teach them how to swim"
"It would be a shame if the emperor's only children were to drown to death in a lake."

Athy heard them say before they turned to leave.

"It's okay your highnesses! It'll be okay! Everything's fine now your highnesses"
Lilly tried to comfort athy.

'He really is...a bastard of a person' athy thought while looking in Claude's direction.

'....wait brother!...where's athan!?' She thought looking around frantically.

The only problem was that she was still having a hard time breathing and her eyes were still a little blurry from what happened earlier and all the tearing up.