-Metting the emperor-

After a another 2 years have past their now 5. While not much has changed from before since they still collect their money as usual.

Cale has also not changed much since then and still likes to sleep a lot. Though if you asked anyone else they would that a change had occurred with Cale. He is still as thin as before but seems to have gotten thinner no matter how much food they give him and he also seems a bit more protective of Athanasia then he used to be.

Currently though Cale is sleeping peacefully beneath a pile of leaves on the bench. Nobody knows how he can sleep in such spots but they dare not question him or it entirely as it has become a norm for him to do this no matter what.

So currently Cale can hear his sister yelling at him in his mind.

"Brother, brother wake up!!"

"...."

"Don't ignore me this is important"

"...what is it?"

"I have more pouches that I need your help hiding"

"...you woke me up just for that?"

"It's important brother! we must hide it before anyone knows or finds out."

"...fine" Cale sighed not even trying to resist knowing how persistent his sister is.

"Yay!" Athy said happily before dragging her brother by the arm all the way to their money pouches hiding area.

Once they arrived at the tree, they immediately dug out the branches and
Leafs that they put on their pouches.

So after having to re-adjust the pouches they collected over time so that they all fit in the tree they put the twigs and leafs back on top and covered it back up with pine cones and other necessities for extra security.

"Okay brother I need you to come with me to collect flowers"

"Why?"

"Because I told the maids that we were going to collect flowers"

"You just had to add me into this mess"

"Obviously, you're my brother after all and it's my job as the older one"

"You're not the older one we're literally STILL the same age"

"Your point? Anyway, let go back to the flower Field"

"...*Sigh*...fine"

After walking through the forest for who knows how long they finally made it to the field that Athy found years ago. Once they arrived at the field, they started to pick some flowers and made some flower crowns for each other.

"Here Athan!" Athanasia said putting a flower crown she made on her brother's head.

".... thank you" Cale said quietly while turning his head back to his own flower crown to hide his blush of embarrassment.