01

(Outfit Emily is wearing)

Emily pov:

As the van pulled up in front of the building, we all  gasp from the sight.
"Holy shit, that's huge!" I exclaimed, getting a couple laughs from Audrey and Emma.
As we all stepped out Kirsten started talking about how we're going be filmed basically the whole time we're here so we had to be tv ready like always. Which is annoying but true. After her nagging we starting walking inside the building, getting welcomed by a little tv with the writing 'Street Woman Fighter' on it.

Latrice and Kirsten were chatting while the rest of us just started taking photos with the digital camera I snuck on in. Posing and laughing as we took them. Kirsten then noticed the trophy in all its glory, surrounded by the coloured flags of all the teams competing in this season.
"Is that the trophy? Oh my god. Should I touch it? I'm going to touch it."
Walking up to the trophy, Kirsten was about to grab the trophy until I said 
"Girl, have you not heard of the FIFA World Cup legend? If you touch the trophy then you won't win. Don't."
"Mm ok, I won't"

As we all continued to walk down the corridor, we finally spotted the hot pink banner we were looking for. I opened the door to see pink. Just pink everywhere, reminding me of the barbie set I saw when working on the Barbie movie. Latrice started dancing around while Emma and Audrey were scoping out the area. Kirsten and I started chatting with the staff to figure out the time tables and make sure everything is set.
"Do you think we're going to be famous?" Audrey questioned
"Oh yeah nah, we're going to be like so underground" Emma fired back with sarcasm

Just as we got comfortable, I pointed out we should take photos with the Polaroid camera on the table in front of where Emma was sitting. So, we did, taking serious and funny ones so that we can remember and cherish these memories. We chatted, took photos and just hung around our little hide out before the tv suddenly turned on, gaining quite a scare from all of us. It was telling us to now go down to the fight zone.
"Are we ready girls?" Kirsten yelled
"Yes!" We yelled back
"Let's get it." Emma said
"Let's show what them what us international girlies have in store." I said, before clapping hands with Audrey

While walking out into the pathway to the stairs, we were all stunned on how cool it looked.
"Yo Kirsten, take a photo of me." I asked, as I handed her my camera.
As I went to lean over the rail to pose for the camera, I saw so many pair of eyes just looking our way.
"Oh my god." I screamed silently, crouching down
"What?" Latrice asked
"Bro everyone is just like starring at us, like I was so shocked man." I answered, walking back to the group.
We all started walking the stairs, feeling the stares of everyone watching us like a hawk as we took each step.
"Woooow." Kirsten said,  shocked by the stage and surroundings.
Guessing from the look of it, we were the last ones to come out onto the zone, and were now waiting for something to come out. The contestants from each group were really pretty, but not as pretty and Audrey and I, I mean, we are the prettiest. The tension was thick, everyone was quiet except for us, as we were still shocked by the look of the place.

Then suddenly we heard clout by Offset coming out of the tv, recognising that the tv started show casing our crew performance video to all of the contestants. Then it suddenly showed how the other crew's thought of us and our dancing. Everyone at first were complimenting us but then started talking about how Kirsten was in the royal family and how they wanted Parris instead. Listening to all the bullshit these people are saying about my members was so infuriating. As I bit my cheek from restraining my anger, I then saw that people were talking about me. About how I should stay with ballet and was probably really weak and not good enough. Now I really wanted to beat some bitch up.

" You ok?" Kirsten asked, rubbing my shoulder slightly to ease any pent up anger I was holding in.
"Does it look like I am? Bro this is so fricking annoying." I replied
"Don't worry, they don't understand how powerful you are girl."
"Oh, I'll show them."

Then the tv showed us and everyone how many no respect stickers each member of our crew got. Kirsten and I got two, Latrice and Emma had none, while Audrey had a whopping number of 6, being the highest number of stickers anyone had gotten yet. Somehow Audrey was just being her cutesy self was just turning around holding her thumbs up to everyone. I held her close, trying to comfort her in a way.
"Audrey we're gonna show who's boss yeah?" I told her, gaining a nod from her back.

After everything was done, we moved to our selected space, which was between 1Million and Wolf'lo. As I started walking I caught a glimpse of someone looking my way, just as I was about to look back, I felt that they stopped looking at me. So I just ignored it and went to sit between Kirsten and Audrey.
Then they announced our Mc, which was obviously Mr Kang Daniel, aka my bae. Screaming as I saw him walking out onto the stage looking all good.

Afterwards Daniel told us how the competition will work and that it was now time for our first challenge. The no respect challenge, where we got to battle with dancers we thought were dancers we could beat, and that we had to change now for the upcoming challenge. As he said that I grabbed Audrey's hand and started running up the stairs to get changed. I could hear the yells of Emma and Latrice laughing and telling us to slow down, but I was to excited to.

I was ready to show these bitches who Emily from Jam Republic is.

——————————-⋮  ៚:
FINALLY I finished the first chapter of the story. I hope this is to your liking, although this is just like lil recap before the actual stuff. Sorry if yeh writing is like a lil messed up, but like who cares 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for the wait and don't worry bada is coming in soon 😉

I will try to post daily and multiple times but that  probably won't happen all the time

xoxo author 😘