07

(Emily's outfit and hair)

Third Person:

It's been three days since the last time all the crews were in the Mnet building, but now all dancers are back at in the building for street woman fighter season 2, ready to show case their videos for the class mission that they filmed the previous days before. The atmosphere was more calm now, since people from other crews started conversing to each other.
"Bro, I'm so excited." Emma spoke out to her members
"Me too." Audrey replied back smiling
The walls opened revealing the Mc Kang Daniel.
"Everyone, welcome back to the second season of street woman fighter." He introduced, gaining cheers left and right.
Daniel then explained the voting system for the class mission, like how the worst dancers in each class will be picked by the main dancer and how it will all work out, gaining confusing glances from many of the contestants.
"Bro what's happening?
Like I'm so confused right now." Emily said to no one in particular.
"Let's start with our rookie class" Daniel said, making everyone turn to the tv screen in anticipation to see how the rookies did in their class video.
Cheers were heard from every crew as they hyped up their rookies.
"Rena let's go main dancer!"
"Emma let's gooo!"
"Woooo Tatter!"
"Capri let's do this!"
As the video started playing, "Twerk" could be heard from the speakers. Everyone gasped at the screen, bewildered at how good all the rookie dancers were. Everyone was clapping, screaming, cheering and more, hyping up whenever their rookie dancer came up into the screen.
"Yas Emma! Look at you girl!" Emily shouted, making Emma laugh in embarrassment.

If there was an award for which crew screamed the loudest, it would be Jam Republic, because of the way Emily was cheering on her fellow teammates and competitors.
Most didn't mind, admiring her enthusiasm for her teammates dancing, while others, or someone was more entranced by the visuals of the girl. They couldn't help but feel pulled in by Emily and the way she looked specifically today in that outfit she chose to wear.

When it was time for Rena to pick the worst dancer for the rookie class, everyone was scared, for themselves and their teammates.
"The worst rookie dancer is," Rena started off
"Mannequeen Buckey."
Gasps were heard, some were glad that they weren't picked, while some were comforting the dancer. However, it seemed that the worst dancer herself didn't see it coming.
"Buckey, please tell us why do you think you were chosen as the worst dancer." Daniel asked
The calm atmosphere went away, as the tension was now very thick when Buckey came up with the microphone and tried to figure out an answer.
"I'm not sure, but when we were told we could change positions, I made a suggestion to Rena. I think she was maybe not happy with that. I'm not that sure." Buckey answered
"I'm ashamed to face my team, I feel bad since I fell like I'm not any help. I feel bad. I'm sorry."
"No, it's okay, it's alright." Members from Mannequeen said back, comforting their rookie dancer.

The next class to be seen on the big tv was the sub-leader class. Probably one of the most anticipated one, since the this class had the most tension behind the scenes. Once again, everyone was excited to see the final outcome of the video, waiting for it to play. When "Click Like" started playing, cheers from the barbie team could be heard as Latrice is seen in the video, in all of her glory.
"Latricceee girl."
"Ooooo we are loving it."
"It is serving Latrice!"
As the video continued, everyone was immersed by the neon colours and wonderful choreography made by Latrice. The powerful sexy and groovy moves collide well with the theme of the music video and the song itself. Cheers became louder when the dance break happened, where each dancer had their little solo in it.
"Oh, my, god! Latrice work it girl!" Kirsten yelled
"You are so fucking good Latrice, like doing all that in heels?!" Emily said to Latrice, with her hand on Latrice's shoulder.
Everyone loved the sub-leader's video, it was a work of art, and showcased why each dancer was in this competition.
"Main dancer, please talk with your crew on who is the worst dancer in the sub-leader class." Daniel spoke out, causing all of Jam Republic to whisper to each other on their opinions.
"Ok, Latrice what are your thoughts right now." Emily asked
"We have to think this strategically, but also truthfully."
"Exactly, we gotta make a smart decision. It can be like behind the scenes or anything." Kirsten said
After a while, Jam Republic have finally decided on who the weakest dancer in the sub-leader class was.
"For the weakest dancer in the sub-leader class," Latrice said, pausing for for effect.
"I'm sorry, but I choose Redlic from Mannequeen."
Gasps were heard, no one really thought it would be her, while others guessed it as Latrice and Redlic has  always had tension ever since the competition has started. However, Redlic herself just smiled, laughing to herself as her name was called out.
"Omg, look." Emily pointed out to Audrey.
"Her smile lowkey scares me, it's kinda creepy."
"Stooop, you can't just say that Ems." Audrey replied, trying to conceal her laughs from escaping.