09

(Here's the outfit and hair for Emily)

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Third Person:

As the night came to an end, a new day arose, and a bright start to Jam Republic's work for their third mission of the season. The Kpop Death Match Mission. As the five girls conversed to each other as they made their way to their practice studio after a good nights sleep, ready to start working on making a dance. Their opponent, and somewhat rival Mannequeen was already inside in studio, as they stayed the night in the Mnet street woman fighter building, working and perfecting their kpop dance.
"Hello, good morning." Kirsten said, as she opened the door to the dance studio, greeting the wacking team.
Soon the rest of the barbie pink team followed right after, greeting Mannequeen quietly, or silently following Kirsten to where they will put their stuff and start warming up.

———————————-
In interview:
" It was annoying since we stayed the night to practice very early in the morning, while they come in late. We had sweat dripping down onto our chins." Funky_Y complained.
——————————

"Should we start creating an intro?" Kirsten said, gaining looks from Mannequeen.
"Oh yeah we should, I've got some ideas that we could do." Emily replied back, grabbing her notebook to show off the ideas and images that she had written down.
——————————
In interview:
"I though they finished and were already done, but they just starting to make an intro. Are they that confident?" Mannequeen Buckey said to the camera, clearly annoyed.
——————————

"So Emily and I thought that we should do a doll like themed intro like a mannequin." Kirsten explained to the rest of the members.
Jam Republic has now started to figure out how their intro for Le ssarafim's song, throwing out ideas talking about the translation of the song.
"The lines translated are 'Smile, smile don't be a doll." Emily said to the rest of her members, since she is the only person who speaks and understands the Korean language, well cause she's korean.
The five dancers then got into their formations for the intro.
"Mess in distress." Kirsten said, jumping along as she used her arms and hands like a doll as she danced.
"Ohhh I like that!" Emily commented
"Like the doll theme, it's good."
"Yeah."

"So 'FEARLESS' is their debut song, and basically in the dance there's an eye catching dance move that they do. We could reference that in our dance." Emily suggested as she the later shows off the iconic dance move to the rest of her members.
So then Jam Republic tested out their ideas in their intro, marking out the dance from what they have done. Making sure that it looks perfect and clean. After they did their try out Emily happily said, "Ooo I love it, it was clean."
"Yeah it works." Latrice commented afterwards.
"Me like." Kirsten said.
"Let's keep on going girls!" Kirsten shouted.
"Yes!" All of Jam Republic shouted back.