08

(The outfit plus hair if you've forgotten)

‧₊˚♡彡

Emily's Pov:

After the finalised groups were announced for the four companies, everyone now left to go to the assigned rooms that each company will be at. So each crew can choose which song they want to choreograph out of the two songs made by artists under the company, and make the other team copy that piece of choreography.

It was just Jam Republic and Mannequeen in the room for Hybe now, as we all sat in a semi circle trying to figure out songs. The amount of times we get into trouble with this crew is just crazy, especially since this season has barely started.
"So, we want to do 'Dope'." Kirsten says.
"Oh, us too." Funky_Y said back in Korean
Well fuck. That's just great huh, both crews want to do 'Dope'. Now everyone was just trying to get the other team to do Le ssarafim by complimenting them and saying other things to try and convince them to do the other song. It was quite funny actually.
"Audrey," Wackxxy said in Korean.
"As main dancer, I gave you that centre part. I was going to do it but I gave it to you Audrey."
"Yeah she gave it to you!" Yoonji joined in, in English, gaining a flustered Audrey.
"And you Emily! We gave you that solo part, we both gave you two good parts in the class mission, and you both got higher scores than us, and we're the main dancers." Wackxxy argued, putting her hand on her head for a more dramatic effect.
"I'm sorry ok." Audrey said, smiling
"But like you guys are cooler, so it's fine." I finished off in Korean, shrugging my shoulders as I said it.
Even though Mannequeen were our rivals right now, if it weren't for that, I believe we could all be friends honestly. Like me and Cera.
"Oh please!" Wackxxy said, raising her arms above her head making a heart, gaining laughs from everyone.
Then Cera joined in and Yoonji started bowing down to us on her knees for us to let them choreograph 'Dope'. But we didn't and stuck with the song, although it was really funny.
"Wa Cera." I say, laughing as I tried to go up to her.
"Emily, no girl." Latrice said, dragging me back down. Making me laugh even more as I fall down to the floor from laughing.

The staff then said that we should think among ourselves to finalise which song we wanted to do, and so we did, sticking with 'Dope'. And so did Mannequeen. In the end, this whole song situation ended in a completely, very funny disaster.
"No, we wont let you go!" Yoonji yelled in English, as all of Mannequeen blocked our door to our hideout so we could go back back inside our hideout and have our lunch for the day.
"Yoonji, ya let us through." I yelled back in Korean.
"Nooo!" Now all of Mannequeen screamed, still blocking our door.
After what seemed like years, Mannequeen finally let us through their barricade and finally be able to get into  our humble abroad, agreeing that we would choose the song after lunch.

"Wow, that was, quite the experience huh." I say, breaking the silence that surrounded us all.
"Yeah it was." Latrice said, laughing as she remembered what happened earlier.
"That was so crazy and so funny, like I can't stop laughing when I think about it." Audrey giggled cutely.
"But that just means we have to do super amazing girls, no matter what song we are doing, ok." Kirsten stated, gaining nods from everyone.
We then all started to eat the food that was provided for us, which was some pretty good fancy bagels if you ask me, and some iced drinks from the cafe near by. It was peaceful for once, after such stressful times because of this very hectic season, but it kept all of us pumped and running for the true purpose, which was winning that trophy and getting that money. As we all were in our little bubbles, a knock on the door bursted it, gaining confused and surprised looks from all of us. I mean, who would knock on our door, since all the crews tend to stay with each other when it came to breaks.
"It's open!" Kirsten yelled.
"Excuse me." Someone whispered in Korean.
As the door slowly opened, it revealed that the person who wanted our attention was the all mighty Bada.
"Hello." She said in her broken English.
It was cute honestly, it was adorable to see her try to speak English, even though she isn't the best at it.
"My team want to know if your team wants to go eat out for dinner soon." She asked, as she does some hand gestures to help her speak out better.
"Oh yeah, I think that's lovely Bada. Thank you for the invite, but maybe we'll go out after all of this yeah?" Kirsten spoke out, speaking for all of us.
"Oh yes, that is good, thank you."
Now Bada was now just standing in the doorway, not leaving, just standing there as if she was waiting for something. Ah shit, it was probably me.
"Oh Bada." I call out, as I walk up to her.
I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed her cheek, not caring of the fake gagging and teasing sounds that came from the other members.
"Fighting, I know you'll do amazing in this mission but, good luck Bada." I say in Korean as I went back down to my feet.
"Oh get a room you two." Emma yelled, as others giggled.
I look up to see her blushing, all because of me. She then hugged me quickly before leaving our hideout to probably go to hers now, since what needed to be said was said to us.
"Ooooooo Emily and Bada sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-" Kirsten sang.
"Oh stop it, let's finish our lunch yeah." I intervened, gaining giggles back at me like always.