02

(An: This is just the pov from bada)♪

♪.•*¨*•.¸¸♬

Bada pov:

"Team BEBE please make your way down to the fight zone" said the tv
"Let's go BEBE!" I yelled out to my crew.
"Yes!" They all yelled back.
As we all walked out onto the stage of the fight zone, we sat down at our designated seats.
"We must be the team to be called cause it's so quiet.  I can't believe this is happening." Lusher tells me
"Me neither" I reply back

We noticed that the main tv started playing our performance crew video. Tatter and Lusher started dancing to the music until the video stopped, and now was showing us clips of what other crews thought of us.
"Shall we go closer?" I asked to no one, getting up and walking to the centre of the fight zone.
The video was basically just how I carry BEBE, but somehow not only me but my crew are not good enough because we are a newly formed crew, and that we'll be the first ones to eliminated, which is definitely not true. This is crazy, I feel so mad, and yet I can't to anything about it. The screen goes black, and turns into the swf logo once again.

"I didn't like that" I say as I go back to sit down
"I'm getter hotter as I get upset"
"Me too" Lusher speaks out
"The anger, is rising inside of me." I say as I sit down
"My hands are shaking." Minaj says, showing us her shaking hand. I put my hand other hers trying to calm herself a bit.
"Don't worry guys, we got this." I say, gaining nods from my teammates.
"Let's really show them who is BEBE"
"Yes!"

"Let's go" a random voice said
"Hey!" Someone yells, gaining not only mine but the whole crew's attention, making us look up to them.
"I'm so excited."
"This is pretty."
"I'm so happy."
"We'll they must be happy." Lusher told me sarcastically
"You don't say" I reply back smirking
"Are you ready!" They continue to shout.
"Wa, is this the fight zone?" One says as they look around
"Hello." One says to us, bowing in a form of respect, while I just stare at them, recognising that they were LadyBounce.
As they finally sit down their seats, which were surprisingly right in front of us, one of the members called Biggy starts "smiling" at us as she tilts her head.
"Their good at starring" she said
"Especially Bada" Vessi responds back
I just continue to look at them, still feeling mad about their comments on me and my team.
"They might just be naturally cold" Vessi starts "because they saw our comments on them." Biggy says back, laughing with their other members.
"Feel bad about that."
"What can we do? We have to be objective ok." One member called NOB says, as she stares right back at me.
Suddenly the tv screen turns back on, now showing them what the other crews think about them.
It's time for them to go through what they put us through.

ೃ Times skip ೃ

The tension in the air was thick, every crew has came except for one, one I'm most excited for. No one was talking, if they were, they were complaining about how they were judged by the other contestants.
"Yo Kirsten, take a photo of me." A random voice said in English, as my translator in my ear translated the words for me.
I'm pretty sure everyone looked over, trying to see a glimpse of the next crew. That's when I saw just a glimpse of red hair, kind off like Ariel's in the little mermaid, until it left just as quickly it was seen. I could hear the whispers from the crew above, probably talking about us watching them. But then, when whole crew walked down the stairs I couldn't help but look in wonder, the girl with red hair was gorgeous, along with the girl next to her.

"Who's the girl with the red hair?" I asked
"Oh, you mean Emily?" Tatter began
"She's kind of like you, she's a choreographer and a model, actually Lusher and I recently went to one of her workshops."
"Really?"
"Mmhm, she's really good. Of course not as good of you leader." Lusher calls out
"Wait they so pretty" I said, especially towards redhead.
"Wow Audrey is so cute." Kyma said
I could hear that everyone else thought the same thing, that both Audrey and Emily had stunning visuals.
"Audrey should be on top of a music box." Lusher said
"Right?" Sowoen responded
"You know that Emily is on vogue?"
"Really?" Said Tatter
"Yeah, she's really popular, I'm shocked you don't much about her Bada. I mean she is quite famous for choreographing dances for Hybe idols." Sowoen finished off.

"It's okay. We're more beautiful." I say, trying to comfort my team.
"Audrey looks like Anne Hathaway." Tatter said dejectedly
"We're more pretty, you look Anne Hathaway." I reply, rubbing Tatter's head like she's a cat.

But now all I can think of is Emily and how gorgeous she looks in the heels she's wearing.

For the eighth time, the tv turns on again, now showing everyone what they had to say about Jam Republic. It seemed everyone was curious as well, especially since they were an international group. But also because they wanted to see Jam Republic go through the same thing they went through, humiliation and anger. When I was watching the screen, I noticed that only Kirsten and Emily were really the only ones to receive commentary's from other  crews in Jam Republic. To be honest, Emily's reaction to her comments was very attractive, the way she expressed her feelings was very sexual in a way that aroused me more. When the tv showed the no respect dancer stickers, I was shocked to see that Audrey had so many, and that bothers Kirsten and Emily had two. I'm sure everyone else thought yeh same thing as gasps could be heard all around.

Now that Jam Republic finished their reaction to their video, they went to their seats which was lucky for me as they sat near BEBE. I stared at Emily as she walked to her seat, but then turned away when I saw she nearly caught me looking at her. 
"Is leader starring at a certain redhead huh?" Lusher said teasingly
"No." I replied back to quickly
"Well I think our leader is gaining a crush." Lusher sang, gaining laughs as I didn't answer her.
Do I? I don't, it's too early to have one. Plus she is my competitor, I shouldn't like her.

Everyone was settled in and ready for whatever was going to happen next. That's when the walls opened and revealed our Mc for the show, who was obviously Kang Daniel. Minah and CheChe were screaming the loudest when he came out, nearly bursting my ear drums.After he introduced us to the show and how it will work, Daniel told us our very first challenge. The no respect dancer challenge, squeezing my hands, I mentally prepared myself for it and blocked out any sounds after that. I suddenly felt of gush of wind go by as I saw Emily who seems to be holding Audrey's arm, running to the stairs to get dressed. Is Emily and Audrey closer than I thought they were? Do they like each other?
Leaving these thoughts away I got my team to leave the fight zone and get dressed for our first challenge.

Let's show everyone what BEBE is made out of.

—————————————

Wow, two chapters in one day!👏👏
This chapter is just the same thing as last chapter but in Bada's perspective. As we can see there's something brewing inside her when it comes to Emily 🤭

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!