03

(Emily's outfit for the challenge: wearing the jersey on the right and wearing the bra underneath, the white top will be worn later on in the chapter)

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Third person:

After everyone got changed, one by one each crew walked back down to the fight zone to warm up for the upcoming challenge. No one talked, the tension was thick, everyone just stared each other down, not backing down from the unspoken competition.
"Emily, do something." Whispered Emma
"Me? Hell nah, what would I do?" Emily replied, while she was in her middle splits stretching.
"I don't know, but do something to scare the people starring at us. It's weird."
"Fine, but you owe me ok."
"Mk"

Just as people started warming up, and chatting along, Emily walked up to the centre of the fight zone, confusing onlookers on what her next move will be. Standing in the centre, Emily then started to hold her right leg up in the air and tilted it down to her left shoulder, showing of her flexibility from ballet. Then she rotated her leg to go into a scorpion, moving her leg toward herself to stretch her leg more.
"Wa, look at her flexibility." Capri from LadyBounce said, amazed by Emily
"Mhm, you can tell she was a ballerina back then." NOB said back
Afterwards, Emily started doing fouettés, doing triples in between and ending in an arabesque. Cheers could be heard from Jam Republic as they clapped at Emily's little ballet show off.
"You, are amazing" Audrey said in admiration
"Thanks." Emily replied back, flustered
"You did a great job Emily at scarring off our competitors." Emma finished off, proud of what her teammate can do.
"Emily is good." Bada said to herself, after watching her stretch and do those turns.
From there on, Bada knew she wanted to compete against Emily.

After a while, Kang Daniel came back out. Everyone straightened their backs in anticipation for who will be the judges for season 2.
"Now, I will introduce the three fight judges." He started off
"Who will be the judge your dance-offs."
All crews cheered, waiting impatiently for the announcement.
"She's a dancer with unique moves who was born to be a woman of power"
The walls opened, gasps of shock could be heard left and right.
"The leader of Proudman, Monika!"
Now everyone was screaming, joyful at the sight of an alumni joining the second of swf.
"Oh, my, god!" Emily screams
"She's so damn pretty, what the hell." Cera from Mannequeen said
Bada and Tatter started dancing the iconic running move  that Monika choreographed, while others were still astonished.
"The artist known for his powerful and sexy performance," Daniel said, catching all contestants attention again
"The leader and main dancer of Monsta X, Shownu!"
The walls opened again to reveal Shownu, and everyone was now screaming again. Although members of Jam Republic were a little confused on who Shownu is.
"He's basically a big time celebrity over here. Think of him as the more famous sexier dancing Korean version of like Justin Timberlake." Emily said, trying to make her teammates understand who Shownu was.
Redy and Harimu from 1Million started dancing to shoot out, and then Shownu joined in and danced it as well, making everyone cheer for him.
"In this season of street woman fighter," Daniel speaks again
"We'll have a special judge in each mission. Let me introduce the special judge for this battle."
Daniel then paused for a more dramatic effect, making people a little bit confused. But then, the walls opened up one last time.
"The leader of world-renowned dance crew The Kinjaz. Mike Song!"
Now everyone screamed even louder, as Mike Song was  a big influence in the dancing community.
"Bro he's like my idol." Emily and Emma stated, crying from seeing him in the flesh.
The international crews TsubaKill and Jam Republic were more pleased by the fact that an international judge was judging, and that scores would be less  biased to the Korean crews.