04

(The outfit if you have forgotten)

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Emily's Pov:

After a couple more battles, everyone from Jam Republic has competed. Some won, while some lost, but still was able to show off their dancing capabilities.
"The next no respect dancer to fight in the fight zone is," Daniel paused
"Jam Republic's Emily."
When he said my name, I got up from my seat and took off my jersey, revealing the black sports bra I was wearing underneath, and put on a sheer top over it. I could hear cheers from the other crews when I took it off, and are now patiently waiting to see who will I call out.
"Hello again," I say awkwardly into the microphone.
"So the no respect dancer I would like to compete with is, someone I have been wanting to dance against for a while now. As I think we both have similar styles." I started off, making my way to BEBE, and now standing right in front of Bada. Staring her down as I keep on talking.
"Eh it must be Bada." Someone whispered
"But,"
I then flick her hat off her head, gaining quite a shock from all of BEBE, I then turn away from BEBE, and went towards the actual dancer I want to compete with.
"I want to compete with someone with a similar background as me, so."
"Who is it?" Someone from Deep'n'Dap said
"Cera from Mannequeen, can you please come out." I finished saying.
Cheers were heard from everywhere after I said those words, cheering for this battle to start.

Even though I wanted to compete with Bada, I knew I would probably loose against her. As her style and her dancing right in front of me would do some things to me I would be embarrassed to say at loud. So, I picked the second best option for me, Cera. She was a ballet dancer as well, and I like her style of dancing. So I wanted to battle against her, as she is a strong competitor in this season. I could feel Bada's eyes on me, probably questioning why I didn't chose her, but in general, I've felt her eyes on me ever since the first time I walked out onto the fight zone. I guess I could say that we were both curious of each other.

"Ok, Cera from Mannequeen will go first, and Emily from Jam Republic will go second. Are you ready? Fight." Daniel spoke out once again.
After Daniel saying those words, Cera immediately started dancing. Her movements were fluent, she was good at taunting, and she was a good battler. I made the right choice in choosing her, as she danced to let me think about it, her crew were cheering her on. Even I did as well. She was really good, too good, but obviously I'm better. Cera did her iconic move, showing off her brilliant core strength in other moves, it was really impressive actually, it takes lots of strength to do the tricks Cera does.
"Three, two, one, switch!" Daniel yelled.
All of my mates were now screaming for me.
"Let's go Ems!"
"Let's go Prima ballerina!"
"Show her who's the better dancer Ems!"

(This is the dance Emily does: it is the second battle in the video, she is wearing the green top, pretend the dance is 45 seconds)