Chapter 9

The Zhang family didn't hit children. At the very least, Bakehyun  and his late wife didn't hit their child.

Once upon a time, when Lisa  was the only child in the family, she was really a unique little princess in the sky and on the earth. So, it was impossible to hit her.

Lisa's mother once watched the news when a parent accidentally killed his child. She sighed with regret. "How can a child fight back?"

Lisa  had trained in taekwondo and boxing all year round, and the coaches had repeatedly warned her that people like them who had been trained couldn't just do it to harm others.

Under this influence, except for pushing Eunha  by mistake when they first met, Lisa  had never hit them, no matter how much she hated her half-siblings.

But what was the result?

Later, what did Hanbin, who was taller than her, do?

Therefore, children still had to be managed. If they developed into naughty children, they must be beaten if they needed to.

This time the wooden hanger was slapped on Hanbin's buttocks and he let out a horribly exaggerated howl. He shouted like crazy, "It hurts! It hurts! Let me go! You dared to hit me? I'll kill you!"

Recalling what Hanbin did when he grew up, Lisa felt that he was probably not far from killing people after she died.

She sneered, her hand rose and fell, and Shuocheng's buttocks were hit hard again. The naughty child, who had always been arrogant and lawless, screamed again and began to shout for help.

There were precautions for beating children because they were much more vulnerable than adults. So every year, there would be adults who killed their children by mistake in anger.

The head, back, and stomach might all cause irreparable damage to a child. Therefore, if you really wanted to punish a child for his mistakes, the safest thing to hit a child was to do this style of play that had been passed down for thousands of years- Spanking the child's buttocks.

Lisa died at a young age, so naturally, she would not understand this. But fortunately, she was a person who had learned martial arts, and her coach had explained the structure and vulnerable parts of the human body in class. She beat up Hanbin  angrily but she naturally avoided the potentially dangerous part of his body and went straight to his buttocks.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" she stopped after hitting him twice and asked.

However, even though the naughty child was in so much pain that he cried out with tears and snots, he still refused to give up and screamed, "You just wait! When Dad comes back, he'll kill you!"

"Your father..." Lisa  sneered. "Before becoming your father, he has been my father for eight years."

She slapped the naughty child's buttocks with the hanger again.

Hanbin continued to cry and howl, but he refused to admit his mistakes.

While this was all happening, Eunha  felt very happy watching this scene.

Her younger brother should have been beaten up a long time ago, but none of their parents were willing to do it to him. No matter what he did, even if they were angry, they would just end up scolding and punishing him for not being allowed to play the game console.

Hanbin was no longer afraid afterward. Who would be afraid of such a light punishment anyway? A child was born with the nature of bullying the soft and fearing the strong, so when the adults flinched, he had to push his luck and take advantage of it.