Chapter 11

The young lady originally had deep facial features, and she was born with neat eyebrows and piercing eyes. But because of her youthfulness, her skin was as white as a boiled egg that was peeled off, and her body was slender which weakened her look.

But when her eyebrows were full of hostility at this time, the delicate girlish feeling on her body faded and her sharpness was aggressive.

Everyone in the house was shocked and no one dared to step forward.

But Yuna watched as she rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out, as if she was going to die. Lisa's appearance was too scary. As the head of the family, Bakehyun  finally opened his mouth and shouted, "Lili! Lili! Let go of her first!"

Lisa also saw Yuna's dying appearance, so she retracted her hand and stood up.

The peak of her anger passed and she regained her composure. She just stood there watching coldly, not as emotional and noisy as before, but the pressure she was giving out to people around her was much greater than before.

Yuna clutched her throat and inhaled vigorously, but was choked by the large amount of air entering her trachea so she coughed, "Ahem, ahem, ahem."

Hanbin was scared a long time ago. Bakehyun and Eunha helped Yuna sit up. One of the high heels on her foot fell off, her hair style was messed up, making her embarrassed.

She tremblingly pointed at Lisa, and finally managed to calm down. She cried out and yelled at Huan, "Your daughter! Your daughter wants to kill me! She wants to kill me!"

Bakehyun said angrily, "Who told you to talk nonsense!"

After all, she was the person who shared his bed, who was so charming and fascinating, whom he married and took home, and did a good job of supporting and following him.

Yuna almost spit out a mouthful of blood, crying and trembling. "I almost died-"

"You can't die." Lisa said, "For you, it is not worth it if you lose your life.

"It's just that in the future, I don't want to hear people always making noise in this house." She glanced over Hanbin and said coldly, "In the future, you have to be honest with me."

Hanbin shuddered.

His 'three views' (Three views generally refer to the world, life outlook, and values, which is perceived by most as people's Three Views. Their dialectical unity, interaction, lofty sublime are Three Views pursuit of goals.) were really affected today.

In his world, as long as his parents were there, he could be lawless, so he had never been afraid of Lisa . But today, she broke his world, and for the first time, he had realized that his parents were unreliable.

Lisa's cold eyes swept over Yuna again. "If you don't know how to speak well, then just shut your mouth! If you let me hear something bad again, you'll be responsible for the consequences."

After Lisa  finished speaking, she didn't look at these people again. She turned around to go upstairs.

Eunha  hesitated, caught up, ran a few steps, then turned around and said, "Dad, since you took and locked Hanbi's game console, he came to grab mine and broke it. Then while Sister was having lunch, he went to her room and stole her game console, but Sister caught him on the spot. He has already confessed it all himself. He had already admitted his mistake with Sister. But now, he's denying that he stole something from her!"

Yuna  grabbed her high-heeled shoe on the ground and threw it. "Shut up!"

Eunha was frightened and avoided the shoe.