Chapter 68

In the pure and faintly sentimental gaze of the teenager, Lisa felt that the hostility in her heart seemed to have been neutralized a lot.

It's cold in winter. After standing for a while, Jaheyun's nose was already frozen and began to turn red, and there was a faint white smoke between his breaths, which made his eyebrows look hazy and clean.

Lisa had a soft feeling in her heart.

Eunha sometimes makes her feel this way. It seems that she and Jaheyun have something in common. But Eunha is still too young, so she is not as clear as Jaheyun makes people feel.

Lisa smiled.

"Don't think too much about it." She said softly, "Actually, I'm just afraid of affecting you."

Jaheyun blinked.

Lisa's eyebrows were exceptionally soft at this moment, which was very different from her usual loneliness. He couldn't help holding his breath slightly and listening to her carefully.

Lisa frowned and told him, "I have been paying attention to your grades. From the beginning of school to the present, your ranking has been moving forward, and you have never fallen."

She is often cold, and she smiles on this cold winter day, but she is indescribably bright. The smile in his eyes was gentle, and she confessed that he had been paying attention to him, which made Jaheyun feel that his heart stopped for a short time, followed by an accelerated pounding.

"Jaheyun, I predict that you will go to the top class next semester."
Zhang Lisa said, "I later felt that I disturbed you too often. Although everyone said that when helping others, you can get a review yourself, but there's a gap between my level and yours, which is a waste of time for you. I have been wandering on basic questions, and your time should be used to overcome those high-precision problems."

Jaheyun opened his mouth: "No, I..."

But Lisa interrupted him.

She stared at him and told him: "Jaheyun, I want to see you enter the top class as soon as possible. There are only more than 900 days before the college entrance examination, so don't waste time in Class 2!"

Jaheyun was startled, because Lisa's eyes were shining with expectation. What she said was not empty words to coax him, she was
talking about expectations that actually fell on the ground.

Lisa pays attention to him, cares about him, and has such great expectations for him.

Jaheyun smiled, showing his white teeth.

"I think Class 2 is particularly good." She said, "But I will cheer you up."

"It is necessary." Lisa said,
"Since Q University is your goal."

Jaheyun was slightly surprised: "How do you know?"

Lisa pursed his lips and smiled: "You are so good in mathematics, physics and chemistry, where else can you go except to Q University?"

"Then, I'll borrow your good words!" Jaheyun said with a smile,  "But you don't have to avoid me, you really don't need to. The so-called high-difficulty problems are all accumulation and deformation of basic questions. In the end, you must have a solid foundation, and discussing these questions with you does not delay me."

"Okay. If there are questions that Gao Sana and I don't understand, then I will ask you about them." Lisa said, "And I have been considering hiring a tutor recently."

"Tutor... if economic conditions permit, it is best to hire a teacher instead of a part-time college student." Jaheyun has obviously studied this, "The college entrance examination changes every year. College students can't keep up. After all, we are in a test-oriented education and the key is still taking exams. Those remedial institutions also vary greatly. You can consider looking for them in our school, there are many special-grade teachers in our school, but you have  to find them quietly. Now that the Ministry of Education is investigating this kind of thing, the teachers are very low-key."