Chapter 51

Jackson is not only handsome, but also someone who moves quickly. By the time of lunch break, he had already inquired about Lisa's name and class.

In the next two days, Wang Yeri heard him and other boys talking about Lisa from Class 2.

Although school has only started for a few days, Lisa is already a celebrity. What the boys meant is that she is the prettiest in the class and in the whole first year level. However, they just enrolled in the school and they don't know if there are more beautiful senior sisters in the second- and third-year levels, so they don't know if Lisa from Class 2 can win the title of the school flower.

Wang Yeri couldn't help being a little sour.

On the first day of school, she glanced around and saw Jackson. Jackson's  eyes also brightened when he saw her, so the two of them struck up a conversation with each other. Then, Lisa walked past them without exchanging words, and Jackson's eyes straightened.

Wang Ueri saw the boys gathered together to talk about the beautiful Lisa. She was not happy and said sarcastically: "She is a good student in the preparatory class. Those three classes, we can just all look at them with our nostrils."

The so-called three classes refer to the top class, the first preparatory class, and the second preparatory class. The students who competed very well are all 'good kids', and all of them could not wait but to study hard.

They are totally different from the young masters of Class 8.

There are only a few ordinary children of this age who cling to others for  money. Most young men and women don't look up to those who use money to do things and spend money to go to school.

When they met the students in Class 8, they really look to them with disdain.

As Jackson heard the sourness in Wang Yeri's words, he smiled and was a little smug.

Wang Yeri looks good. If Lisa1 doesn't show up, Jackson plans to chase Wang Yeri. But now that he has seen Lisa, he wants to chase Lisa.

One noon in the second week of school, Jackson tried to strike up a conversation with Lisa for the first time. But Lisa behaved very coldly, obviously not wanting to respond to him.

Lisa is cool and beautiful. This coldness adds the attribute of  'arrogance' to her, which is even more exciting for boys of Jackson's age.

He thought Lisa was really a vigorous girl.

Lisa didn't expect that Jackson would chase her again after she hadn't been in the same class in this life.

In the previous life, Wang Yeri moved closer to her as soon as she saw her, and the two quickly became best friends.

Lisa couldn't feel the affection and warmth at home, so she attached great importance to her friends in school. Wang Yeri looked like a good best friend, and clearly told her that she liked Jackson.

Jackson likes Lisa. She was liked by the most handsome boys in the class. The 15-year-old Lisa certainly couldn't help being happy and proud, but because of Wang Yeri, Lisa became very 'righteous' and refused to accept Jackson's pursuit.

So, in the three years of her high school, it has always been a trio or a small group with three people as the core.

Later, Jackson and Wang Yeri took her to skip school, smoke and drink, and have been out of control on this road ever since.

There are also many careful thoughts of young men and women mixed in the middle.

Such as, guess what, you chase me, I treat you as my best friend, how can you not trust me, I am your friend, how can you pursue me, quarrel today and ignore each other, and make up tomorrow, and so on.