Chapter 23

Eunha went to the kitchen to get ice cream and heard her mother on a call in the hallway.

"zheng? What did he do?"

"Seriously? He's causing me trouble again."

"Why did you say it won't work? It'll be useful if I talk!"

"Don't let him come yet, I'll make arrangements first! What are you talking about, no matter how useful it is, you still have to make some arrangements, right? You can't just simply talk about it!"

"Okay, I got it. I will do it as soon as possible. Just wait for my answer."

Eunhatrotted over with two packs of ice cream, went upstairs, and knocked on Lisa's door.

Lisa  opened the door and asked, "What's the matter?"

Eunha raised her hand. "Sister, I took some ice cream, would you like to eat
too?"

The little girl's big eyes flickered. She looked so sweet and cute.

Lisa was speechless but she bought it.

"Come in," she said.

Eunha jumped into her room. They both sat on the sofa and ate ice cream together. Lisa turned on the laptop and put on a cartoon show.

"Sister, my cousin seems to be coming," Eunha said while eating.

"Oh?" Lisa replied indifferently. After a while, she finally reacted, then she paused to think and asked, "Liang Zheng?"

"Sister, you know my cousin?" Eunha had a look of surprise. Yuna had taken her children back to her parents' house to celebrate the New Year, and Eunha had only met this cousin twice.

Since they entered the Zhang family, Eunha had only went to her maternal grandparent's house twice. In fact, she was not very familiar with her maternal relatives and she was also not familiar with this cousin.

Lisa  didn't answer. She twitched the corner of her lips and put on a sneer.

Yuna was a child born in old age and she had an older brother who was ten years older than her. Her brother made the family too accustomed to being worthless. When her mother suddenly became pregnant with her, she was actually born with the intention of abandoning her.

She was born as a daughter, so the old couple was a bit disappointed, but it was much better than nothing. They gave birth to her in the end so she could support them. They thought that she could support and take care of them at their old age.

Her older brother was an idler and did nothing, but he looked pretty good, so he was good at picking up girls. He got someone pregnant early and got married. The child was Yuna's nephew, who only seven years younger than her.

The old couple got their grandson and couldn't close their mouths with joy, as they coaxed and held him. This nephew finally got admitted to a prestigious university-junior college course. The old couple felt that he was the golden phoenix of their family and that they had done their best.

As for their daughter, she was arrogant and got married into a rich family, so it was now time to help her older brother and nephew.

Yuna bragged to her family on the call that her words were useful and told them to wait for her arrangements. But in fact, she didn't mention a word to Bakehyun.

She hadn't gotten a Ferrari yet. She would wait for the sports car to get in her hands before she could talk about her nephew.

In the evening, Bakehyun was served well and comfortable. The next day, she immediately pulled over her girlfriends to pick a car. Amidst the envy of a group of girlfriends, she chose one and called Bakehyun.