Chapter 28

But Lisa was no longer the silly girl who would only bicker loudly with Yuna in the past.

When hitting a snake, one must strike seven inches below its head, and Bakehyun was Yuna's seven inches.

Lisa gently touched Eunha's head, then she raised her eyes. Instead of looking at Yuna, she glanced at her father coldly.

Bakehyun received this glance.

He saw how his youngest daughter, who was originally excited and happy, had a pained expression now. She was now leaning on his eldest daughter.

His eldest daughter stroked her hair tenderly while looking at him without saying a word.

He thought that Yuna's words were just a bit disappointing at first, but he was given a cold look by his eldest daughter, which seemed to be showing sarcasm and contempt, he felt strange and awkward. All the small dissatisfactions he had for his wife that were accumulated during the day suddenly gathered together and broke out.

He yelled at his wife angrily, "What? So my words don't have any use now? Do I need you to arrange everything for me?"

Yuna was baffled and didn't have any idea why her husband suddenly got angry. She was reprimanded in front of the children and her nephew just like that, so she was embarrassed and she tried to defend herself, "No, I'm just saying that this child-❞

"So you know that she is a child! She wants to go to the amusement park, but you don't want to take her there? How did you become a mother?!" Bakehyun scolded her.

He certainly didn't think about how he became a father as well.

Yuna felt wronged. She hadn't seen Bakehyun care more about Eunha, a money-losing commodity, before. She wondered why he suddenly became like a peerless father now and what kind of madness was this.

She still wanted to open her mouth to speak, but Bakehyun had already lost his patience. "Okay! Stop talking and care more about your children in the future."

Zheng saw that the situation was not quite right, so he coughed and tried to mediate, "Uhm... Uncle, how are we going to the company tomorrow?"

Bakehyun thought for a while and replied, "Tomorrow is your first day, so you can go with me."

The dialogue between Bakehyun and Yuna did not clearly say whether they would still go to the amusement park or not. At least for a child like Eunha, it was not clear at all. She was disappointed and aggrieved.

Lisa put her arm around her small slender body and patted her shoulder lightly. After hearing her father's response to Zheng, she gave him a surprised look.

In her previous life, Zheng did not disgust Bakehyun on the first day of his arrival, and Bakehyun's attitude toward him was quite tolerant. Zheng was a younger relative after all.

Zheng naturally went to the company in Bakehyun's car. It was his first day of work so it just made sense.

However, he actually rode in that car for a whole week and Bakehyun started to be annoyed with him.

Bakehyun had money and didn't mind taking care of one or two poor relatives. Their house was big and there were many rooms, so he didn't mind if their relatives' children would stay at their home temporarily. They also had a company and he didn't mind arranging a position for them, even if it was a sedentary job or just hired them for nothing.

The space in the car was so big and it was a one-hour journey from home to the company. Zheng was so blind and he thought of himself as the young master of the Zhang family, so Bakehyun was annoyed because Zheng rode his car every day.