ME

It was a rainy and cold night, I was working at my café that I owned, its nice to work even if you have accomplished your dreams

It was a rainy and cold night, I was working at my café that I owned, its nice to work even if you have accomplished your dreams. The walls of the café were filled with sounds of laughter and giggling as me and my friends enjoyed our weekly hangout. 

Me "Alessia Ferrari" a successful businesswoman I owned tons of cafes buildings and more. I was practically a billionaire. I was practically the troublemaker of our friend group, Sofia Volkov also known as Dr.Volkov was a successful doctor owning her own hospital so anybody can guess that she was the mother of our group.

 Ariana Harper a successful tech genius she owned a security company which provided security too it's customers but only I knew what ari actually did and last but not least was Isabelle Russo a writer and also a troublemaker like me . so, our friend group was very unique even in our university days. We were just normal girls who were assigned in the same dorm room. Isabelle and me came from a rich background but we never took the advantage of it. We four known as the heartthrob and queens of the university.

 So,  you see we were not even that normal , me and Isa had a strange habit to call trouble everytime we decided to do something fun. Sofia always tried to stop us but she always has to give in because we all three went into majority for the things me and Isa decided. we were enjoying our weekly coffee time at my cafe which became our ritual after we all graduated. It had been several weeks since we did this because of work and Ari had business trips. I always had everything I needed my parents love, fun and caring friends, success and fame but I felt that there is still something missing from my life which I discovered was LOVE. 

In our college time me and my three fantastic sisters got many proposals. Me? I was known as a player and a badass. One second I am dating the basketball captain the other I have the football jock wrapped around a finger. I may have broken many hearts like I care and some deserves it for making others feel useless. The bully's feared me. the teachers even the principal feared me. Why you ask? because I owned half of the college I studied in , yes i was a fucking billionaire with a "b" ever since I am in college. Nobody even tried to lay a finger on me because even if they did , they might have got their face rearranged or never came in the college ever again. I was also very protective of my friends like this one time a guy named 'Draco' yeah like Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter tried to abuse Sofi. Boy he never even tried to show his face again to any college after that I wonder who did that. 

let's comeback to the present 

Isa was telling us about various plots she was deciding for our new plot while I was busy talking to my assistant who just told me my parents and little sister Camilla were coming to visit me Tomorrow. OMG!!!!!!! I was so damn excited to meet my sister and parents silly me didn't even realize that I fell from my chair. my friends picked me up while I was laughing like a idiot. Yeah me and my sister had a Unique bond if she cared I cared more, If she was Trouble I was Troublemaker. If she was anything I was more and I loved her to bits so much I would die for her

Tomorrow is going to be a long day and now I just need my besties and a good night sleep

GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I really need to know If I am doing well. this was only the first chapter and I will improve till then give me advice in the comments. 

THANKS IN ADVANCE 

-SUPERNOVA