Pheobe

I was still gagged at seeing Cakeface

I was still gagged at seeing Cakeface. I called her Cakeface because she always had a hundred layers of makeup on her face just to hide the ugliness beneath it. Sofia and Cami looked me in the eye telling me to calm down and not take any steps and I shook my head in disagreement because I am not leaving that bitch to leave this cafe without an ounce of her blood on that cake of hers. "How dare you shout at Aunt, Cakeface," I said while gritting my teeth, she just scoffed in response and slammed her hands on the table we were sitting at, "She's my mom bitch so, my wish how I talk to her and this cafe belongs to me so I WILL only choose who stays here and who stays here not". I just looked at Aunt and found range burning in her eyes. "Yeah right Cakeface, you? Will handle this place? Not even in your dreams bitch" I said standing up from my place.

As soon as I left my sit I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, that bitch, before she could even say another word I had pinned her to the ground giving hard punches on her jaw. I could see she was coughing blood but who cares? I had already talked with Aunt that if, Pheobe did this kind of thing what would we do and she was the only one who suggested I should punch her till she was gone unconscious. YES BITCH! LEARN YOUR LESSON!. "HUH WHAT WERE YOU SAYING? CALLING ME A BITCH AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT AUNT YOU LITTLE SLUT" I said as I kept punching her. "p..p..please l..leave m..me " she said while sobbing uncontrollably. My heart was now heartless for her, well it was heartless since the day she fucking dared to hurt Camilla.

She was now unconscious and aunt told me to stop because if I punched her dirty daughter one more time we'd end up straight to her funeral which I wouldn't be attending, of course, that's crystal clear. She was lying on the cafe floor as if a lifeless body called her own death upon her. I looked in my aunt's direction and her eyes were glossy due to tears but also burning with rage. So, I guess whatever situation you are in, your parents will always care for you, but for Pheobe here her mother was only the one who suggested ways to make her die.

.

,

.

"Take care of this shit over here Sof" I whispered to Sofia as we closed the doors of the ambulance. Yeah, Sofia was a doctor and indeed she got scared when she saw a lifeless body on the floor and in panic called the ambulance and the rest is history. PS: I wouldn't mind if my future husband or boyfriend were a doctor, like I get it it's their job to save people but sometimes you have to think about who you are saving. I and Cami walked back into the cafe as I had something I wanted to say to Aunt Olivia.

As we walked into the cafe, I saw Aunt cleaning the mess I made, so I rushed over and held the mop from her hands. "It's oka-" Before she could even complete her sentence I said "Aunt, this is a mess I created so let me clean it up too and I am very sorry what I did to your daughter "Well I was no that much sorry but she was my aunt after all. "Nah, it's okay that bitch needed a lesson and for the record, she is not my daughter from now," she said, my mouth was shaped in a smirk. "Yeah, she doesn't deserve to be the daughter of a woman like you. She should rot behind the bars for the activities she had done in the past, anyways thanks Aunt for the coffee and cookie plus the floor is now clean as new" I said placing the mop in its original place.