NIKO

Nights have started to feel long

Nights have started to feel long. No sleep and work. Yes I have insomnia, a Syndrome in which I can't sleep much, Just an hour of sleep per day and sometime one more extra hour. Yesterday Camilla got hurt by falling of the stairs by some dickhead. My sister and everyone were damn worried. I had to stay calm because everyone had freaked out.

Sof and the girls had plans for yesterday at devil's house but they were crushed because of that dickhead. Me, Ace and the girls went to the hospital last night with lots of food and drinks and I think we might have joined the girls night for the day. Axel wasn't able to come due to some work in Manhattan but I did saw him video calling trouble to ask about Cami and everyone.

We all had lots of fun with drinking and eating and soon everyone drifted to sleep due to the how much high they were. I covered all with blankets so they could sleep peacefully but I noticed trouble was missing in the room. Thought she'd be out. I looked again only to see Cami looking at me with her doe eyes so I walked up to her.

"Do you need anything ?" I said

"Yes, I want to go out for a stroll but I can't, can you help me get to the hospital garden?" she said. She was cute I must say and was soft unlike her sister trouble. So I helped her. We slowly went to the hospital elevator that took us down and I made her sit comfortably on a bench nearby. The sky was lit up with stars and the moon was shining bright.

"Do you need anything else Cami?" II said

"No, thank you! Niko wanna sit?" she said

"Umm..I would be delighted but I have to go as I have some problem at work maybe sometime later ok?" I said making up a lie. The hospital smell gives me nausea, just to be true.

"Ok then, have a safe drive and good night!" she said and waved at me and I waved back and went near my car.

.

.

.

Well that was yesterday, I was currently in my washroom taking a hot bath. The water was hot and fire, the water dripping from my head and my body covered in it. After that I went up to my closet to get ready for work.

Niko's outfit>>>>