GIRLS NIGHT

I was so high last night

I was so high last night. We drank, played, and drank. we were practically so high we even forgot that we and the girls made plans to go to the club well and Isa might not been have that high. We all dispersed in our rooms when we were done with playing and chit-chatting. I came to Isa's room and I saw her already getting ready all sexy for the night. "looking good babe" I said winking at her "Well, a writer is gonna shine tonight I think but first let's wake up the doc, tech and a princess" she said.

She was wearing a a white shimmery top with a black skirt, her hair done in a high tail and white shimmery heels matching with her sexy dress. when she is gonna enter the club boy the boys are gonna be head over heels for her maybe she'll fuck some. while isa was making her way out I took a last check on my dress. I wore a black dress .....that covered almost every part of my body. yea just kidding my dress covered only my breast. and the rest was all net work which kind of allowed people to look into my body but duh I was wearing it to show my beauty to others. at the y bottom, I wore black shorts which were also not too long so my legs were bare showing my smooth skin. I wore black heels matching my outfit. While Isa was all shimmery I was all blacky(if that is even a word).

My hair was not tied it waved with air and danced with the air. I washed them today so the strawberries fragrance was strong from my hair today. right now, I and Isa am looking at three girls who look like they haven't slept for ages. Ariana Harper is sleepy but also using her phone posting how much she drank, Camilla Ferrari sleeping like a dead princess and Sofia Volkov let's not even describe her.

.

.

.

We managed to wake them all up fully and tell them to get ready. Ari wore a green loose gown she had been wanting to wear was so long she looked good she was good, her hair was done in a bun and a pair of green heels shimmered. "girl, you look like a beauty" I said smirking "correction" she just said and I heard three voices coming 

"SHE IS  A BEAUTY" Sofia, Cami, and Isa shouted from the dressing room and me along with Ari chuckled seeing how much we know her. after an hour, I mean just 5 minutes the curtains opened revealing three beauties.

Isa was in the center and at her left was Sofia Volkov wearing a blue dress reaching her thighs. the dress color was just like her eyes. my girl. At Isa's right was OMG! WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WHAT WAS MY FUCKING SISTER WEARING. Camilla wore a fucking black bra followed by the same shorts I wore.

"NO FUCKING WAY SHE IS WEARING THAT" I shouted. "Why, she looks so eatable and hot and sexy," Isa said. "I know my sister is sexy of course she will be she is my sister but I won't let her wear that," I said trying to support myself. "C'mon Als I am big now and you too wore these things don't lie, now lemme wear it too," Cami said and I was somehow out of words.

She was big now, and my sis grew up but I was still uncomfortable with it, I eventually had to give in because everyone tried their best to tell me how they should let me give freedom to the person who I love the most. Cami and I grew up together, well of course because we were sisters living under the same roof. If she got hurt I would kill the person who got her hurt. I can't see her sad or any of those emotional kinds, I want to see my sister living her life happily and with fun.