WORK

Camilla had officialy started to live with me permanently

Camilla had officialy started to live with me permanently. She used to live with our parents in Canada but now she decided to wanted to live with me. Our parents had gone back to Canada a few days ago after Camilla came back home. She had recently graduated from college and was still naive but wanted to work so I gave her a position in my company. I woke up at 6 am as I had to reach at the company early as I had a very important business meeting. This could make my company reach more heights and maybe even make me the richest women in the world. 

I opened the curtains of Camilla's room while she was sleeping very very weirdly not that I judge it was kinda cute. Her one leg was off the bed, one on the bed. Both the arms were spread wide and her mouth open. When I opened the curtains her arms moved to cover her eyes. I jumped on her bed and hugged her tight. "Morning Cam, time to work" I said. It was her first day at work and I had to made sure she reaches on time. 

We had an important meeting today with some anonymous business which didn't want them to be exposed before the meeting. By their attitude it was sure it was some big business and wanted to make sure that Camilla and I were present on time.

.

.

.

Camilla had woken up by fuck's sake and was in the washroom taking a bath while I was sitting in the living room with my daily coffee and waiting for her. I heard heels clicking and saw in the stairs direction that she was all ready to go. I know she wanted to wear a skirt and shirt but due to her healing injury she wore full and was looking so cute. 

My outfit>>>

" I had to wake up so early today!!!!!!! whyyyyy????????? and I have this stupid pain in my leg!!!!!!" she came down whining

" Business my sister, business" I said and pulled her outside 

" Before you again start whining, let me tell you. We have a important business deal today and I will too introduce you to the whole office and the dealers today sooooooo we'll grab  breakfast on the way k?" I again said and she just nodded while angry pouting.