Niko

Why is my life ruled by women? On the right it is Ava Chen Volkov and on the left side it is Sofia Chen volkov and I know someday even when I will look at the front their might be some other girl too

Why is my life ruled by women? On the right it is Ava Chen Volkov and on the left side it is Sofia Chen volkov and I know someday even when I will look at the front their might be some other girl too. Behind Ava chen volkov there is Alex Volkov and behind Sofi it is me, her brother. But nowadays it feels like I am getting distant from her, like now I am not behind her, someone else is and I just couldn't shrug these thought of. 

Have a introduction to my family-

Alex Volkov

- Dad

- Successful businessman 

-Full of wrath and pride and would never let go of it

- Teddy Bear for Mom and Sofia but my Idol 

Ava Chen Volkov

- Mom

-Artist

-Loving 

- The antidote to Alex Volkov's wrath

Sofia Chen Volkov

-Daddy's princess 

-My sister 

- Would do anything for her( also includes killing her boyfriend if she haves one)

- Successful doctor 

And then there is me. I love my family as much as they love me but sometimes I want to explore the world at meet the person to spend all my life with rather than marrying Ace for real. 

.

.

Me,  Ace  ,Axel, Sofia, Isabella, Ariana and yes Alessia too. We all had boarded the plane around 5 am to go to India for one of our friends wedding. We boys were from the groom's side while the girl's from the bride's. 

Amara aggarwal , A model, extremely pretty and is marrying the love of her life. 

Udaybir singh, underworld mafia, soft for only one person in the world, has a sister but no parents , they died in a car accident but in reality they were killed. 

I have heard indian weddings are really fun and we had a one month notice but as they were our friends we knew the native language. Hindi. The wedding held place in Punjab as the as both were from there. I heard that girls were even preparing dances but we were also not less we were also doing the same. We landed and were greeted by Amara and udaybir the girls ran to hug her while Uday (short for Udaybir) stood there with that neutral expression but only we know how he jumping from inside. 

(Note: Punjab is a state in India. And Udaybir and Amra are not proper sikhs over here just punjabi by heart>3)

Axel was really sleepy but I ran and did a high jump on Uday. We both fell down but he was still neutral. I started tickling him on the stomach and only a few seconds he was laughing for his life. He was wearing a casual blue shirt with jeans and branded shoes. I looked at amara and boy she was glowing, I think marriage effect?. We got up and helped Uday to get up too.