011

LOADING...

"y/n, have you loaded your stuff?"

i looked up from my phone at the one and only welt yang, standing in all his glory.

"yes sir, i have." i replied, pink already tinting my cheeks. shit.

mr welt sighed in exasperation, shaking his head while chuckling. "you're a funny one, y/n."

i scoffed. "whatever, mr welt. what time should i leave class again?"

"hmm, come to the bus loop right after lunch. i want to try and check in early" mr welt replied, sipping his tea. "or, you can just hang in my classroom for fourth period. thats your free period right? plus, your TA class for me is right before"

i smiled, nodding. "i guess ill just stay with you mr welt~". i felt a smack on the back of my head, seeing himekos hand. "ow!"

"you're a fucking simp y/n." she chuckled, looking at welt. "how do you deal with this one?"

welt laughed, looking between the two of us. "its her senior year, ill let her do whatever. plus, its entertaining." i deadpanned while watching the two talk

"you guys are so mean! dont talk like that to the future valedictorian." i smirked, smiling at welt.

"we know y/n. you're smart.. its really nice to see someone as talented as you".

cue the blush, as i look away, embarrassed. "dont say it like that!" i mutter, heading away, as the bell rang.

——

bladie

guess whos ditching class to stay with mista welt

...

how are you top student if u ditch

chillax blade, i TA his 3rd and

we're leaving after fourth.

plus fourth is my free period

...

💀💀

how ru top...

listen bud..

0 gov

1 ap stats

2 ap lang

3 ta

4 free period

5 acadec

6 mock trial