055

LOADING...

"so, y/n, you have your first rehearsal today right?" fu xuans voice brought me back to reality. i turned around to see her, can of soda in her hand. she looked much more relaxed than when i had first met her; and it definitely suited her more.

"mhm, my friend is actually meeting me here with dinner though." i replied, setting my oboe case along with a tote bag onto our table. she smiled, a yawn escaping her lips.

"thats good then. oh, and by the way, i have an 8 am tomorrow, so dont expect me to be here when you wake up." i nodded, right as the doorbell rang.

"coming." i opened the door, letting blade inside. but he immediately stiffened up, eyes widening.

"fu xuan..?" i looked between the two, fu xuan laughing at the sight of him.

"you two know each other?" blade nodded, inching closer to me.

"she was acadec president during my junior year. scariest person to ever exist." i swapped glances with my roommate who smiled seemingly innocently. "we won finals that year."

"ah, so she was better than you?" i nudged him, teasing. blade sent a glare over to me, smacking the back of my head.

"do you want your fucking food or no?" he threatened menacingly. i backed away and nodded, blushing. fu xuan looked between the two of us and burst out laughing.

"so you guys are just friends, huh?" she asked in between giggles. "i really wouldnt be surprised if you guys were fucking-"

"thats enough from you, fu xuan." blade silenced her with a glare despite being younger. she shrugged and turned around to walk away.

"whatever, whatever. ill see you later if im not sleeping, y/n!" she shouted, disappearing into her room. i shook my head to knock out the embarrassing words she uttered before. blade handed me my poke bowl, and we both sat at the dining table.

"i was way better as acadec president." blade grumbled, stuffing food into his mouth. i watched him, amused, while taking small bites of my own meal.

"you sound like a little kid right now bladie, its cute." i winked playfully, trying to bring back our old jokes.

"not as cute as you, asshole." he murmured, turning away, irritated. i cooed sarcastically, leaning on his side.

"you love me, dont you."

blade's left arm wrapped around my waist, as butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"far from it, idiot."

a/n: fun fact i actually wrote this a while ago but my phones notes app lags so much bc of this story that i havent had time to scroll down 💀💀