Chapter 1

A/N

Hello out there fellow wattpadians (teehee that’s my new word) well I don’t normally do authors notes but I thought I should try it so yeah. Don’t dis my story I know it will be bad but please don’t be mean but I promise it’s gonna get better. Also I’ll be going between POV’s and it might be describing the same scene just letting you know soooooo……… yeah hope u enjoy. Also I know not many people will be reading this so I may go spazzzo don’t worry I am this weird in person so yeah…

And sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes I’m seriously terrible at punctuation.

Xxx

Nick’s POV

The first two terms at Oakside School for Wolves where brutal every day training on how to fight in wolf, human and were form 6 days a week and the 7th was spent trying to repair our sore muscles even with our accelerated healing we were still aching on the Sunday.

We had all just gotten back from the holidays everyone going home to their own packs I spent two weeks with my father learning my Alpha duties high in the Caucasus mountains in Russia, at a special all Alpha meeting containing all Alphas in the world, except the nomadic tribes but very few of them remained anyway.

Let me explain Oakside to you, Oakside is a boarding school for wolves of a high standing in most packs, meaning future Alpha’s, Beta’s, and many second children of Alphas just in case something happens to the direct descendant. Or some people came who were outcasts of the pack, not really outcasts just sort of ignored by the pack and they don’t want to deal with it, or the runts of the pack trying to prove themselves.  

I was the future Alpha of the Moon River pack, I have been here for 2 years and am now 19 years old I am the only child of George and Pamela Lyall, our pack is the one of the strongest in the world. My name is Nick, Nick Lyall. I am a pure blood wolf I am stronger than all my fore fathers each generation gets stronger and stronger. I have been tested against all of the supposedly ‘strongest’ were’s around the world. I beat them all except one he was the future Alpha of the strongest nomadic pack and the strongest of all were’s.